LT should sit and heal that toe! but Norv is too chicken. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

LT should sit and heal that toe! but Norv is too chicken.

Moderator: Football Moderators

LT should sit and heal that toe! but Norv is too chicken.

Postby JimiRayThunderaxe » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:36 pm

I was just reminded of the fact that turf toe was a significant factor in ending Deon Sanders' career which makes me wonder all the more what is wrong with Norv Turner.

He kept LT in that Jets game and still hasn't sat him down so that stupid toe can heal. I wonder if even after a Miami defender stomping on LT's toe and attempting to grind it in to hamburger this has penetrated Norv's thiniking on this issue. Then again, I wonder if the game of football penetrates that concrete filled head sometimes (WIld Cat FIVE TIMES against that Pats! Maybe PREPARE for that one, eh, Norv?!)

It was also pointed out to me that LT would probably "not allow" Norv to sit him which sounds like LT since he trains so hard and gets so fired up about playing/winning.

With these factors in mind, it seems to me that Norv is not just a bad coach (risking the career of one of the best RBs in the NFL for 3 or 4 games - one of which you lost to a team that went 1 - 15 last year) but he is also a Chicken for not standing up to LT or any other player and saying "I'm the coach! Sit down! Darren, get in there!"

I'll give him this though, it is fun bashing him.
JimiRayThunderaxe
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

(Past Year: 30)
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting