GTA Vice - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

GTA Vice

Moderator: Football Moderators

GTA Vice

Postby Guttpuppy » Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:10 pm

Don't know if you guys game on the PS2 or not,if not you've still probably heard of Grand Theft Auto.I was kind of pissed last night so I decided to take it out on the hoodlums of Vice City in the new GTA game.I had just bought the game so I had to start from go.The 1st couple of missions were fairly easy as usual,so I'm rolling pretty good when the orders come in that I have to go off this chef.I find him in an alley making deals on his cellphone & generously pop a couple caps in him.So then this guy appears saying he's my buddy & will help me being new to the city.I decline his help and he says,"No,believe me,you WILL need my help".As he says this the scene pans to what's behind me,3 more chefs(in chef's garb) carrying,you guessed it,HUGE chopping knives.I'm thinkin' Menyak all the way,I had to laugh.Instead of fighting them,the objective was to get the hell out of there.So I started running with the stranger & the Chef "gang" in hot pursuit.Just when we got to the getaway vehicle,they caught up.So here I am getting minced by this group of cut-happy chefs so I fought them off & got away,a little worse for wear missing a cut or two of my pixelated flesh.

Just thought this was funny & figured I'd share it with the Cafe.It certainly lightened my mood as I was having a pretty bad day.I'm sure I'm not done with these guys either & will be watching my back for the Malicious Menyaks in the missions to come.
Guttpuppy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Graphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby kashikis » Mon Nov 11, 2002 12:20 pm

LMAO

Menyak's on a rampage.....ahh sadistic webmasters with knives!!!

Thats sick but ive played the game and it doesn't suprise me at all.
No really, I'm not having a bad day.

What the hell.... is goin' on.... in the NFL?!
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Mon Nov 11, 2002 5:39 pm

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while!

Man, am I going to have bad dreams tonight... :-D
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby menyak » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:14 pm

Yep, GTA is pretty realistic... :-D

menyak Beginner
General Manager
General Manager

WebmasterCafe WriterGraphics ExpertEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberWeb SupporterSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Arlo » Mon Nov 11, 2002 6:21 pm

Did I say bad dreams? I am not going to shut my eyes tonight... (gulp). :-)
Arlo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to General Talk