Watcha watching on the boob tube? (talk about tv shows) - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

Watcha watching on the boob tube? (talk about tv shows)

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Watcha watching on the boob tube? (talk about tv shows)

Postby scottaa1 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:06 pm

Destination Truth, and Fact or Faked. Two words: Jael de Pardo :-L

Thanks Chaoyi Shih for the sig.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 13)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby scottaa1 » Sat May 05, 2012 7:40 pm

Eli is hosting SNL tonight if anyone watches that show. It's the season finale and rumored to be Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Jason Sudeikis' last show.
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby scottaa1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:22 pm

joejlitz wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:Breaking Bad Season 2 starts Sunday

This may very well be the best television show of my life time. The writing is impeccable, the acting is great. For a show that deals with such serious subject matter, it has a surprisingly good (albeit dark and sardonic) sense of humor.

That's a bold statement. I guess I'll have to try it out. When is it on? What channel?

Season 5 starts this Sunday, and season 4 is *supposed* to be released for streaming on netflix the same day. So if you're like me and have been watching on netflix, clear your schedule Sunday to catch the whole season (and hope netflix actually puts it up, and that their servers don't crash... not a big fan of netflix )
scottaa1
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby logan » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:20 pm

scottaa1 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:
Art Vandelay wrote:This may very well be the best television show of my life time. The writing is impeccable, the acting is great. For a show that deals with such serious subject matter, it has a surprisingly good (albeit dark and sardonic) sense of humor.

That's a bold statement. I guess I'll have to try it out. When is it on? What channel?

Season 5 starts this Sunday, and season 4 is *supposed* to be released for streaming on netflix the same day. So if you're like me and have been watching on netflix, clear your schedule Sunday to catch the whole season (and hope netflix actually puts it up, and that their servers don't crash... not a big fan of netflix )

i'm midway through season 3 right now on the ol Netflix and I do hope season 4 goes up since I didn't DVR the first like 3 or 4 eps of season 4 earlier this week (got the rest of the season ready to go). Another gem of a show that I'm watching late into the game but I'm pretty obsessed with it at this point pretty much forgoing any other TV shows at this point to power my way through.
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:42 pm

If you've got young kids, they might like watching Killer Karaoke on Tru TV. Mine laugh like crazy at it. Steve-O from Jack Ass has contestants sing Karaoke songs while doing crazy things to them like dunking them in a tank full of snakes or putting their head in a box full of tarantulas. It's pretty amusing.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby joejlitz » Sun May 19, 2013 9:13 pm

Shameless on Showtime. Addicting. Awesome characters and great story. Watch it! ;-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby m16a » Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:23 pm

We still got any Walking Dead fans left in here? The trailer for season 4 looks like it could be pretty cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSi2fJALDyQ
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk