Week 8 Cafe Poll and Discussion - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to College Football

Week 8 Cafe Poll and Discussion

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 8 Cafe Poll and Discussion

Postby HskrPwr13 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:41 pm

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:
Sandrock wrote:That would be me who didn't rank them in the top 10 and I didn't believe they were a top 10 team last week. Dee I wouldn't really say they "did it again" because it was just Baylor. However, I think Baylor is a much more solid team than most people (they're just very raw) and that win impressed me way more than any of their previous wins. So they'll be in my top 10 this week but definitely not my top 5. If they pull the upset this Saturday, then we can talk about top 5.

If they pull the upset we can talk about top 5? If they win, I don't see how they could possibly be ranked outside of the top 3 and that's assuming that both PSU and Alabama win.

If they beat Texas, they should be No.1 as no one else would be able to touch their resume. If they lose close to Texas I dont see how they're resume is worse than the likes of USC, FLA, the other OSU. Penn State's best win is who? 3-loss Wisconsin. I know a lot of this will shake out in the future, but I just dont see what many of the rest of you are seeing (assuming you're not just prognosticating).
HskrPwr13
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to College Football