Funny Blurbs for the Barometer - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Funny Blurbs for the Barometer

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Funny Blurbs for the Barometer

Postby Kilroy » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:48 am

The Lung wrote:New Orleans Saints, referring to Reggie Bush's absence in the 2nd half vs. Chicago:

drinklime wrote:he's sitting on the sidelines in george costanza's gore-tex jacket

:-b

Lemme show you how it's did.

New Orleans: Faced with the prospect of playing (GASP!) Running Back and the emergence of Pierre Thomas Saints Back Reggie Bush proclaimed "I'm OUT!", attempted to be reimbursed for the monies he expended for Pierre's Big Salad, and left the field. Unfortunately while doing so he tripped over his ego, sprained his MediaCostanzial ligament, and pending his MRI is projected to kill KIm Kardashian with toxic envelopes while he rehabs.

Blurbin', Cave Dweller Style. B-) :-B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:22 pm

Seahawks:

Now you choose to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat? NOW?! With a top-3 draft pick on the line? Of course you would...
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:07 am

Oakland: Come play against us! It's like having a bye week, but you get a win for it!

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby moochman » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:13 am

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Oakland: Come play against us! It's like having a bye week, but you get a win for it!
Hey hey hey.
The Lions are the NFL's designated floating bye week!

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 82)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:34 pm

moochman wrote:
A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:Oakland: Come play against us! It's like having a bye week, but you get a win for it!
Hey hey hey.
The Lions are the NFL's designated floating bye week!

At least they were competitive yesterday...against a good team no less.

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby LaddyMcFaddy » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:34 pm

Dolphins- Best turnaround in NFL history!!
For all of you fantasy football players out there, check out http://www.imadirtyspammer.com and tell me what you think. Thanks!
-Laddy
LaddyMcFaddy
Monday Morning Quarterback

Postby joejlitz » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:17 pm

LaddyMcFaddy wrote:Dolphins- Best turnaround in NFL history!!
For all of you fantasy football players out there, check out http://www.imadirtyspammer.com and tell me what you think. Thanks!
-Laddy

OK - I'm guessing by the name of this website that it will bring a virus to your computer. I think a moderator should check this out (I clicked on it without reading the name of the website).
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby treat24 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:27 pm

joejlitz wrote:
-Laddy

OK - I'm guessing by the name of this website that it will bring a virus to your computer. I think a moderator should check this out (I clicked on it without reading the name of the website).

lol, nope... I actually put that address in there... the above poster was spamming. I changed his web address to i'madirtyspammer.com because he was a dirty spammer... :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby Kilroy » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 pm

treat24 wrote:
joejlitz wrote:
-Laddy

lol, nope... I actually put that address in there... the above poster was spamming. I changed his web address to i'madirtyspammer.com because he was a dirty spammer... :-b

And as we all know, treat's not contagious.....

unless he's having an outbreak. :-B

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." -- Voltaire
Kilroy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer

Postby The Lung » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:27 pm

N.Y. Giants: No Plaxico, no problem, right? Um, yeah. Toomer, Smith and Hixon strike about as much fear in opposing defenses as Larry, Curly and Moe. :-b
(~);}

(~);}
The Lung

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 61)

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting