"accidental" trade accept - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Commissioner's Corner

"accidental" trade accept

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: "accidental" trade accept

Postby PhoKingGuy » Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:39 am

It's not a horrible trade, so I'd let it stand. As mentioned earlier, though, if it was highly favored on one side, then I'd consider a veto. Also, don't most leagues have a 'veto' function for league members, like if say 6 teams veto the trade then it doesn't get accepted?

I just made a trade in my league and there was a 2-day waiting period after the other guy accepted, to allow for the rest of the teams to veto. Just my 2 cents...
PhoKingGuy
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Football

Re: "accidental" trade accept

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:11 pm

PhoKingGuy wrote:It's not a horrible trade, so I'd let it stand. As mentioned earlier, though, if it was highly favored on one side, then I'd consider a veto. Also, don't most leagues have a 'veto' function for league members, like if say 6 teams veto the trade then it doesn't get accepted?

I just made a trade in my league and there was a 2-day waiting period after the other guy accepted, to allow for the rest of the teams to veto. Just my 2 cents...

Thats what its like in most of mine. If you get more than 3 no votes then it goes to the comish for approval. In which as long as no collusion is apparent then it should be accepted. Its about an owner feeling one guy is going to be better than the other. Trades are NOT always EXACTLY even.
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Commissioner's Corner