Terrell Suggs does his best John Kerry impression - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Terrell Suggs does his best John Kerry impression

Moderator: Football Moderators

Terrell Suggs does his best John Kerry impression

Postby steelerfan513 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:58 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3659317

I just think this is hilarious. Look at Suggs' comment about Mendenhall and Ward:

Terrell Suggs wrote:The bounty was out on him and the bounty was out on [Ward]

Then his "clarification."

Terrell Suggs wrote:There wasn't any bounty. He [the talk show host] asked me if there was a bounty and I just said I'm going to keep a watch on the guy.

Then his comment on the QB situation in Baltimore:

Terrell Suggs wrote:Right now, I think [Flacco is] all right. ... But like I said, in the end, Troy should be the starter [because he's] the better man for the job.

Then his second "clarification":

Terrell Suggs wrote:That's not what I said. When he asked me, I said there should be multiple packages.

I don't see anything coming out of this, and unless there's evidence to support any so-called bounty, there shouldn't be any action, but I love that Terrell Suggs thinks that he can say something and then make it go away by saying he didn't say it.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
2008 and 2009 Defunct Dynasty League Champion
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Terrell Suggs does his best John Kerry impression

Postby petedog9 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:58 pm

Once again The Ravens show their lack of class... They are jealous and envious of the Steelers becuase the Steelers have owned that division for the past decade. Suggs ran his mouth on something that should have stayed in the locker room and then realized what a dumba$$ he was for doing it and that nothing good could come out of it. Now he is backpedalling as hard as he can. Ray admiited it as well on the Dan Patrcick show. According to Ray himself he was Yelling "He's Done!!! He's Dne!! !" after his hit on Mendenhall.... :-t
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby deluxe_247 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:33 pm

petedog9 wrote:Once again The Ravens show their lack of class... They are jealous and envious of the Steelers becuase the Steelers have owned that division for the past decade. Suggs ran his mouth on something that should have stayed in the locker room and then realized what a dumba$$ he was for doing it and that nothing good could come out of it. Now he is backpedalling as hard as he can. Ray admiited it as well on the Dan Patrcick show. According to Ray himself he was Yelling "He's Done!!! He's Dne!! !" after his hit on Mendenhall.... :-t

yeah because the steelers are so classy and all...

p.s. enjoy my sig ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby JasonSeahorn » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:52 pm

I'd rather hear this type of stuff than hear Chad Ocho Cinco run his mouth ;-D

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby moonhead » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:50 pm

troll is troll
moonhead
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Location: questioning your fanhood...funk o'meter: funkalicious

Postby petedog9 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:16 am

deluxe_247 wrote:
petedog9 wrote:Once again The Ravens show their lack of class... They are jealous and envious of the Steelers becuase the Steelers have owned that division for the past decade. Suggs ran his mouth on something that should have stayed in the locker room and then realized what a dumba$$ he was for doing it and that nothing good could come out of it. Now he is backpedalling as hard as he can. Ray admiited it as well on the Dan Patrcick show. According to Ray himself he was Yelling "He's Done!!! He's Dne!! !" after his hit on Mendenhall.... :-t

p.s. enjoy my sig ;-D

Yeah I beleive they are... It starts from the top down.. The Rooneys are a staple of the NFL and have been for years. Meanwhile, the Modells are infamous for bailing out of Cleveland for the alminghty dollar. Leaving a town of die hard fans high and dry...

Why are they so scared of Ward anyway? Because he continues to lay out defenders (legally). They get their shots on him more then he does them. Ward plays the game hard but legal. I have respect for Ray Lewis but Scott Suggs and Mc Allister are garbage IMO and over rated. All they do is run their mouts...

Are you trying to say Suggs isnt a moron?? Why would he try and recant what he said just a few days previous? He knows he ran his mouth and stepped on his di#$... Way to back your QB as well... Oh wait.. He didnt say that either.. Is that why he also went to Flacco's locker yesterday and made a half ass apology (according to Flacco) and backtracked on him as well... If your gonna go on a national radio show and run your mouth, at least have the balls to back your own play... Not try and lie and say that you never said it....

The next time the Ravens do anything of merit, let me know... Until then the Steleers will take another division crown and continue a proud tradition.. ;-D

Tradition is something the Ravens dont even have... :-D
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:13 pm

petedog9 wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:

p.s. enjoy my sig ;-D

Yeah I beleive they are... It starts from the top down.. The Rooneys are a staple of the NFL and have been for years. Meanwhile, the Modells are infamous for bailing out of Cleveland for the alminghty dollar. Leaving a town of die hard fans high and dry...

The Modells only own 1% of the Ravens now; their majority owner now is Steve Bisciotti.

Why are they so scared of Ward anyway? Because he continues to lay out defenders (legally). They get their shots on him more then he does them. Ward plays the game hard but legal.

I love Ward as much as any Steelers fan, but he can push it sometimes. Why do you think so many personal fouls committed by opponents involve him? He pushes it as far as he can go without drawing a penalty and lets opponents do the rest.

Are you trying to say Suggs isnt a moron?? Why would he try and recant what he said just a few days previous? He knows he ran his mouth and stepped on his di#$... Way to back your QB as well... Oh wait.. He didnt say that either.. Is that why he also went to Flacco's locker yesterday and made a half ass apology (according to Flacco) and backtracked on him as well... If your gonna go on a national radio show and run your mouth, at least have the balls to back your own play... Not try and lie and say that you never said it....

This was the only point I was trying to make here, albeit not worded quite the same way. I just thought it was funny that Suggs blatantly said one thing and then tried to go back on it. Don't want this to turn into a Steelers-Ravens p***ing match.
Kudos to Leber for the amazing sig and to Metroid for the userbar and making them both fit
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby petedog9 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:22 pm

I dont want a pissin match either.... .. I just like talking a little Ravens trash and the only one I know who is a Ravens fan is deluxe so he always gets mine.... I was hoping to ruffle his feathers just for fun. I am pretty sure that he knows I am only messing with him... Ive been waitng all morning on him to respond , but I guess he aint around... Instead..... I get you and the voice of reason... LOL :-D

To be honest, I really dont give a rat's arse as I beleive that "Bounties" go on in almost all locker rooms but thats where they should stay. To go out into the public and advertise it was teh dumb part.
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby steelerfan513 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:42 pm

petedog9 wrote:I am pretty sure that he knows I am only messing with him... Ive been waitng all morning on him to respond , but I guess he aint around... Instead..... I get you and the voice of reason... LOL :-D

Sorry, guess my sarcasm detector is malfunctioning/terrible. :-B
steelerfan513
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:43 pm

petedog9 wrote:Why are they so scared of Ward anyway? Because he continues to lay out defenders (legally). They get their shots on him more then he does them. Ward plays the game hard but legal. I have respect for Ray Lewis but Scott Suggs and Mc Allister are garbage IMO and over rated. All they do is run their mouts...

The next time the Ravens do anything of merit, let me know... Until then the Steleers will take another division crown and continue a proud tradition.. ;-D

Tradition is something the Ravens dont even have... :-D

actually....i didnt even comment on suggs or the ravens, i just said that you shouldnt throw stones if you live in a glass house. steelers players and ravens players alike have done their share of classless things over the years, so dont try to pretend your team is full of saints. (as we speak santonio holmes just got busted on drug charges...third offense after previous domestic violence and disorderly conduct, http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d ... nfirm=true !+) )

and in case you didnt know...hines ward has been voted multiple times to sports illustrated dirtiest players in the nfl, by fellow players...http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2004/p ... .dirtiest/

not only does the dude make the list...but he is in second place to only rodney harrison of all people. great company.... :-b

i dont agree with suggs' backtracking. if he made the comment...which by the way im sure happens more than you would think...it should have been kept on the DL.

so yeah...just come in here talking about how your team is the better, most winningest football team in our division while i discuss what the thread is about :-b :-B
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Football Talk