Terrell Suggs does his best John Kerry impression - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Terrell Suggs does his best John Kerry impression

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Terrell Suggs does his best John Kerry impression

Postby petedog9 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:14 pm

Hines was actually voted the SMARTEST player in the NFL by the coaches... Dirtiest was Harrison if I recall...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/s ... id=3429516

Holmes is being dealt with.. The Steelers are being very proactive. Maybe Jamal Lewis set up the drug deal for him. I heard back in the day that he knew how to do that stuff. Ray Ray and his posse could be on the alert if things went down and somebody needed a cap in their ass..... :-D
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Football

Postby deluxe_247 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:32 pm

petedog9 wrote:Hines was actually voted the SMARTEST player in the NFL by the coaches... Dirtiest was Harrison if I recall...

yeah..did you not read what i posted? i said he was second dirtiest behind harrison. its pretty much impossible to be dirtier than harrison, so second worse is still pretty bad.

and he is smart given he gets away with a lot of the dirty stuff he does without penalties*...
*excluding the 2 unsportsmanlike penalties this season resulting in 15K in fines.

petedog9 wrote:Holmes is being dealt with.. The Steelers are being very proactive. Maybe Jamal Lewis set up the drug deal for him. I heard back in the day that he knew how to do that stuff. Ray Ray and his posse could be on the alert if things went down and somebody needed a cap in their ass..... :-D

A) jlew is a brownie now, so you cant use that smack anymore
B) rayray doesnt shoot people, he stabs them

;-) ;-D
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby petedog9 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:52 pm

Browns.... Ravens... Ravens... Browns... Arent they one in the same??? Only difference I can see is that some like Orange and others like Purple... :-B
petedog9
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Metroid » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:52 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:B) rayray doesnt shoot people, he stabs them

That's awesome. :-b
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby Kensat30 » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:44 pm

Goodell is the George W. of football.

Screw that guy. There is nothing wrong with "puttin a lil hot sauce on it". And there is nothing wrong with any kind of endzone dance you wanna throw out there. Quit giving out fines to FOOTBALL players making FOOTBALL plays. And if you're gonna continue to fine like that, pay the refs a real salary so they study up and train to become professional who consistently make the right calls instead of the bungling idiots we see out there every sunday. Seriously, there are like 2 crews out of however many are in the entire NFL that actually know how to make the correct calls out there.

Everything about the NFL is ass backwards nowadays. Screw fixing the image, fix the damn game and play it like it should be played.

Punish the guy who beats his wife, not the guy who is planning a beat down of an opposing player.
Kensat30
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe Writer

Postby smackthefirst » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:40 am

Kensat30 wrote:Goodell is the George W. of football.

Screw that guy. There is nothing wrong with "puttin a lil hot sauce on it". And there is nothing wrong with any kind of endzone dance you wanna throw out there. Quit giving out fines to FOOTBALL players making FOOTBALL plays. And if you're gonna continue to fine like that, pay the refs a real salary so they study up and train to become professional who consistently make the right calls instead of the bungling idiots we see out there every sunday. Seriously, there are like 2 crews out of however many are in the entire NFL that actually know how to make the correct calls out there.

Everything about the NFL is ass backwards nowadays. Screw fixing the image, fix the damn game and play it like it should be played.

Punish the guy who beats his wife, not the guy who is planning a beat down of an opposing player.

Thank you Kensat. It's almost like Goodell is taking all the fun and emotion out of the game. However, I do think Suggs was an idiot for bringing this to the national media. This is locker room fodder and that's where it should stay. The problem now is that if Suggs is in a pile and any offensive player comes up with some "odd" injury, all eyes will go to Suggs whether he actually did anything or not due to his comments.
My Playoff Team - Please Comment
MSchaub, DMcNabb, JFreeman, KKolb
SJackson, THightower, CWells, JForsett, JSnelling, CJennings, QGanther
RWayne, RMoss, RMeachem, MCrabtree, DBowe
VDavis
smackthefirst
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Previous

Return to Football Talk