Need a replacement owner for a keeper league team - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Need a replacement owner for a keeper league team

Moderator: Football Moderators

Need a replacement owner for a keeper league team

Postby nighthawk481 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:07 pm

The league is a 6 year running keeper league and I need an owner for the Arizona Diamonds franchise. The franchise finished last season 10-6 and made the playoffs as a wild card team. This season the franchise currently is 5-2 leading the Western Division by 2 games. This franchise has been a project even though the record might not show it. It was a projected 4th place team last season but the owner had just enough talent to make things work and the owner had the team going in that same direction this season but the owner has fell out of touch with the league. Here is the current roster for the Arizona Diamonds Franchise.

QB- J. Cutler, V. Young, M. Ryan

HB- E. Graham, L. White, M. Pittman, D. Rhodes

WR- T. Ginn Jr, Roy Williams, B. Wade, E. Wilford

TE- T. Gonzalez, Desmond Clark

K- J. Brown

Def- Titans, Cowboys

The league is from CBSSportsline and it has been a very competitive league from day 1. It is made up of players all over the US and isn't a local league. It is also a pay league with 100% pay outs since I pay for the league out of my own pocket. The franchise will cost $45 dollars due within the first two weeks after taking over the franchise. Like I mentioned before it is a keeper league and next season we will be keeping any 6 players plus a rookie or any player on your roster picked in the last 3 rounds. To ensure an owner puts all effort to win each week at the end of the season there is a lottery for the bottom 7 teams in the league for next seasons draft. In the off season to ensure you maximize your roster potential I give a one week window to deal any player on your roster or draft picks which gives an interesting twist which gets all owners active early in the off season. At this point to give you an idea of the leagues competitiveness no team to this point has won either back to back championships or multiple championships. If you have any interest in taking over the franchise or just have questions about the league email me at nighthawk481@yahoo.com.
nighthawk481
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Need a replacement owner for a keeper league team

Postby reds1975 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 10:53 pm

Hello
Is this team still open??
Please email me at cinreds1975@yahoo.com if it is.
Thanks
James
reds1975
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds