1) Griese - Smith/McAffrey/Leslie make him the best looking passer out of this bunch, but injuries are a major concern.
2) McNair - Looked good throwing last year, but with George rounding into form again, Titans will probably run more this season.
3) Green - He's running that Martz offence, has a couple of good weapons in Holmes/Gonzalez/Alexander/Morton/Minnis, but I'll be a believer AFTER he puts up some numbers.
4) Stewart - Pitt will be a running team again this year, but their receiving core looks much better than a few seasons ago, and Bettis is another year older and a few pounds heavier... Stewart is a toss up with Green and McNair.
5) Matthews - Could post best numbers of the bunch in that Spurrier offense, but if he splits time he is definitely the bottom of the list here