Lions go 0-8??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Detroit Lions

Lions go 0-8???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Lions go 0-8???

Postby scrumtalecent » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:56 am

From NFL.com:

The Lions have lost 14 of their last 15 games, including all eight this season.

I had read somewhere during week 4 that Bye was actually favored to beat the Lions. I assumed this to be humorous, but I'm not surprised the Lions lost that one too. :-)

The highlights of the game make my day ;-D and make me upset :-t .

I had Santana Moss and Campbell in my starting lineup and they didn't disappoint. A big part of why they didn't disappoint was the 50 yard TD from the QB to the WR. I can't tell what player it is coming after Campbell, but why is the QB not flat on his back for a sack instead of a 50 yard TD. I don't really need an answer, but it doesn't even look like Campbell is even taking any notice of him. The Lion flies right past him and Santana is off to the races. A couple plays before that shows Chris Cooley making a 17 yard gain after 5 Lions fail to tackle him correctly.

I didn't get any points for the return TD, but there were a bunch of missed tackles there too. I understand the dude is quick, but come on! This is the NFL. You guys haven't learned to tackle yet? After seeing the Lions take another lead and stay in the game until the end ("the end" was when CJ makes his cut after one yard on a fourth and three), I thought they might still have a chance to steal one or two. After seeing more proof as to how abyssmal they really are, I have second thoughts. Counting the bye, I guess they're going to go 0-17. Impressive.
Thank you soty!
scrumtalecent
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Lions go 0-8???

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:41 am

omg the lions suck??
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Re: Lions go 0-8???

Postby moochman » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:24 am

Coach Buttmunch is 1-14 over the last 15 games. He could conceiveably finish his career here going 1-23. And well earned. Fraud is an imbecile as a head coach.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Return to Detroit Lions