1st fantasy team- pretty happy-want opinions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

1st fantasy team- pretty happy-want opinions

Moderator: Football Moderators

1st fantasy team- pretty happy-want opinions

Postby canesf » Mon Sep 02, 2002 8:21 am

QB:griese, plummer, andq carter
RB: green, travis henry,tj ducket, dayne
WR: harrison, burress, rod gardner, and kevin dyson
TE: sharpe, and desmond clark
k: martin gramatica andjason hanson
defense: jets and giants

start 1qb 2 rb 2wr 1 te 1 k 1 defense

I am pretty happy with my draft, although I question travis henry is a good enough starting running back. I know I have both of denvers tight ends but I like how their offense looks this year and there off week isnt till week 9 so i have time to get a new one. My defense and s/t I chose last because i think that you cant predict defensive td and kick returns. After harrison I question my WR's. Thank you for your input.
canesf

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby canesf » Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:01 am

it is a 12 team league. I left that out
canesf

Postby SolarfluX » Mon Sep 02, 2002 10:06 am

Anonymous wrote:QB: griese, plummer, and q carter
RB: green, travis henry,tj ducket, dayne
WR: harrison, burress, rod gardner, and kevin dyson
TE: sharpe, and desmond clark
k: martin gramatica and jason hanson
defense: jets and giants

start 1qb 2 rb 2wr 1 te 1 k 1 defense

I am pretty happy with my draft, although I question travis henry is a good enough starting running back. I know I have both of denver's tight ends but I like how their offense looks this year and their off-week isnt till week 9 so i have time to get a new one. My defense and s/t I chose last because i think that you can't predict defensive td and kick returns. After harrison I question my WRs. Thank you for your input.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news/20020831/broncosclarkcut.html

Pick a QB and trade/drop him for another RB/WR.
Drop Clark for another RB/WR.
Drop one of your kickers and one of your Ds and get more RB/WRs!!
SolarfluX
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby trentvaughn » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:26 pm

I would get rid of Ron Dayne. He's just not a good fantasy back yet. And since this is now his third season, I don't know when he will be. I'm not a big fan of the Giants offensive scheme anyway.

Nice WRs, you should be pretty stacked there. Dyson should have a good season if he's healthy. Mason will get all the double teams.

Clark was released by the Broncos, so you should ditch him if he doesn't get picked up soon by another team. With Sharpe starting, I would take a chance on Daniel Graham of the New England Patriots.

You should ditch one kicker and both defenses. The Broncos, Browns, Bengals and Vikings might be some sleepers you can get. I know no one likes the Vikes, but they have really tried to fix that team up defensively. You only need on kicker, pick up another sleeper.

Trentvaughn
trentvaughn
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby 13 ghosts » Mon Sep 02, 2002 7:29 pm

need upgrade your runningback. Suggest that you can use one of your qb or wr to use as trade bait. I do not know which rbs are avaliable on free agents
13 ghosts

Postby kashikis » Tue Sep 03, 2002 2:21 pm

i would try to tandem q carter with another player to upgrade your RB try to snag a sleeper but overall you should have a decent year its a solid lineup for a 12 team league
kashikis
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk