Playoff Team For Sale ~ $ 180 * Great Opportunity For Savvy - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Classifieds

Playoff Team For Sale ~ $ 180 * Great Opportunity For Savvy

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Playoff Team For Sale ~ $ 180 * Great Opportunity For Savvy

Postby NIGHTSHADE » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:29 pm

wl42337 wrote:I think everybody realized that paying $180 for the opportunity to win 10% of an $1100 prize pool was a losers game. No real shot at total points and not likely to catch highest 1 week total.

I'm with Reds1975 on that.

That's not right at all. You had a shot to win 60% of the $1201 pot. We're talking $720 with $540 being pure profit {if you deduct your initial investment} The 10% I was referring too was virtually guaranteed if you cared to look at the Standings. That would make the actual investment of only $60. The shot at Total points was VERY likely. And how could you say being 21 points behind the leader is a longshot? You can gain 40 on an opponent any given week as it is. In fact, the LADYBUGS just recaptured the Best Game this week with the PHANTOMS a close second. Probably would have won it, if they had some new owner come in and get players off the BYE week.

You guys should really had asked more questions to clear up your confusion. That's why I posted the info for you.
NIGHTSHADE
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Classifieds