Craziness!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Craziness!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:32 pm

Dazedncnfz wrote:
M_Zimm wrote:I really think you guys should drop this. He was just joking and didn't mean it, I don't know why you have to keep bringing it back up. I don't think it looks too good for the cafe for the mods to do stuff like that. Don't make the guy have to change his name or leave for making a dumb mistake. Yes, he probably shouldn't have done it, but I think it would be best for us all to drop it.

again....without knowing whats going on behind the scenes you should mind your own biz.....

Actually, I talked with ramsaldaway about it and I stand with what I said. I think it would be best for the cafe to delete this thread and move on.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ramsalldaway514 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:41 pm

Can we all agree to just drop it, I have apologized enough for this stupid act! I hope guttpuppy can let it go as well
ramsalldaway514
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Ousmagic » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:47 pm

Dazedncnfz wrote:
Ousmagic wrote:i agree wit ramsalldaway, guttpuppy as a moderator u should know better then to edit other peoples posts to make them look bad, ur using your power as a moderator in the wrong way, guttpuppy. :-t :-t :-t

I think you should first ...mind your own biz...and second get your facts straight before you knock any Mod on this site....I know for a fact you don't have any proof whether he edited that or not...

u shouldnt be telling other people to mind there own business, this is between guttpuppy and ramsalldaway, so you should mind your own business!! and second of all why would ramsalldaway say that he was a pathetic loser?? and guttpuppy is in a fight with ramsalldaway so to me it seems pretty obvious that guttpuppy was the one who edited his post
Ousmagic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Dazedncnfz » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:55 pm

Ousmagic wrote:u shouldnt be telling other people to mind there own business, this is between guttpuppy and ramsalldaway, so you should mind your own business!! and second of all why would ramsalldaway say that he was a pathetic loser?? and guttpuppy is in a fight with ramsalldaway so to me it seems pretty obvious that guttpuppy was the one who edited his post

look pal, when anyone puts in their 2 cents about a fellow Mod on this site AS YOU DID, I will not EVER stay out of it...If for some reason you forget this do yourself a favor reread it, write down, take a picture....to answer your question on why he would call himself that, maybe its because he is, maybe he has a split personality, frankly I could care less...

T.S. - "You don't have to love me, but you will [b]RESPECT[/b] me"
Dazedncnfz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Ousmagic » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:08 pm

you told me to get my facts straight??? i know that it was a moderator who changed ramsalldaway's post because why would he call himself a loser and then edit it out? obviously it was a moderator who did it and logically it was probably guttpuppy since they are fighting right now
Ousmagic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby ramsalldaway514 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:09 pm

You guys,I talked with Mzimm about this and Ive also pmed Guttpuppy telling him im sorry for these actions, I really want everybody to forget about this. I regret all my actions that I DID, some of these actions were not done by me. Will you please let this go!
Last edited by ramsalldaway514 on Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsalldaway514
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:10 pm

Oh, the confusion...

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Paladyr » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:25 pm

handled poorly...

live 'n learn.
Go Bengals!
'06 FF Champion!
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Postby awwchrist » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:43 am

;-)
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterInnovative MemberSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Tue Nov 11, 2003 3:21 am

Damn, Awwchrist, for a second I thought somebody broke in and took a pic of me at work. Luckily I saw no long hair freak at the computer, so I was relieved.

Who's 'command central' is that? Looks alot like a totalizator room at a racetrack.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk