bobbing_headz wrote:The problem is I doubt he responds by the games tomorrow. I figure if I hear nothing I'll reverse it.
Tough call BH but that, imo, is what a commish is there for. If you have made the attempts to get an explanation and you have either been ignored or not satisifed with the response then it is up to you to do what you feel is right.
The way you have explained the situation makes me think that I would be on your side. If no replies are given before 12:00 tomorow then I would reverse the deal for this week and post that the deal is on hold until explanations can be given. I would also email the 2 owners involved asap and explain that this will be your course of action.