RUDI RUDI RUDI - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

RUDI RUDI RUDI

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:23 pm

aerozepplin wrote:
dgroundhog wrote:Lots of these 'replacement backs' come in and have a good game. They make good plays based on their history for that reason alone. The D's don't generally know much about them, and usually do not game plan to stop them. They probably were more worried about Kitna Johnson and Warrick than Rudi Johnson. .

Uh... I think what you meant to say was they were worried about Kitna and Chad Johnson. You meant Chad Johnson right? He is not only the #1 wr on the bengals but is also a top 5 wr in the league. Whenever a team is playing the bengals, the first player they look to contain is Chad Johnson not Warrick... Hands down

I should have seperated John Kitna and Chad Johnson with a comma, and yes I meant to include Peter Warrick. To be more clear (since you seem to be unable to comprehend things unless they are spelled out for you) stopping the Bengal passing game was more likely a bigger concern than stopping Rudi Johnson.

Of course I know who Chad Johnson is, I own him. He's the #3 WR on my team behind Holt and Ward.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Wesley Walker » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:55 pm

Labia! That made me roll around on the floor laughing. Funny stuff.

Maybe Dillon could be referred to labiastretching.com -- "...the timeless art of vaginal lip elongation..." (you know, to prevent future injury)
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby deftdelivery » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:59 pm

Wesley Walker wrote:
Maybe Dillon could be referred to labiastretching.com -- "...the timeless art of vaginal lip elongation..." (you know, to prevent future injury)

TMI.
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Paladyr » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:37 pm

Houston's run D is awful, and 180 yards on 43 carries is good, but not groundbreaking or anything. the fact of teh matter is he did well as a plugin, and by shear # of carries, he looks spectacular. Temper your expectations.
Go Bengals!
'06 FF Champion!
Paladyr
General Manager
General Manager

Postby Guest34987 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:45 am

Houston's run D is awful, and 180 yards on 43 carries is good, but not groundbreaking or anything. the fact of teh matter is he did well as a plugin, and by shear # of carries, he looks spectacular. Temper your expectations.

Maybe so, but he was the #1 player in JUCO, played one year in college at Auburn and was SEC offensive player of the year, and went out early to support his family. He may not have some of the tools that other backs have (namely speed), but I wouldn't count him out yet, either.
Guest34987

Friendliness: %

Previous

Return to Football Talk