Murrell

Postby kiddragonsoft » Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:20 pm

is he taking over hambrick's job?
kiddragonsoft
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Postby warriors » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:18 pm

I went to the Dal and Buff game yesterday. Saw alot more of Murrell on the field than Hambrick and it was a close game. (Dal won 10-6) One might think if Hambrick was the #1 back he would be in the game alot more considering it was very close. Murrell is a former 1000 yrd back for Parcell when they were together with the Jets. Parcells brought him in during t-camp and let him go due to roster cuts. Parcells told him to stay in playing shape and he might get called back. Well he did right after T-Ham had problems holding onto the ball, something the Big Tuna will not tolerate. Parcells also signed former N.E. player Terry Glenn right after he took over as coach for Dallas. Parcells is fond of former productive players. Murrell also reportedly has a very good relationship with Parcells. T-Ham doesn't have a good relationship with anyone, except maybe his family. His mouth has got him in trouble ever since his was a Cowboy and he can't justify it with his career numbers to make it easier for someone to swallow. Sorry for so long reply, but thought since I follow the Cowboys and live near Dallas, I might be able to shed some light and news on the subject. Will Murrell replace Hambrick? Only Parcells can tell you that. I am just stating the facts. It looks like it in my opinion. Yesterday's stats
Ham 13 carries for 33 yrds and Murrell 16 for 76 yrds. 3 more carries than Ham and more yardage.
warriors
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Nacho » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:21 pm

Looking that way, but Bill P said emphatically "No, Ok, No." I would wait out next week, if NE D holds Ham down, Murrell will do most of the running. After that, Murrell may get the starting position. There is no way of knowing who the feature back is at this point. I have both, and am still undecided on who to start, will see if Murrell is feeling ok after a half. Probably will start Ham next week myself...
Nacho
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Return to Football Talk