Hey Steeler fans! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Hey Steeler fans!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Hey Steeler fans!

Postby moochman » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:28 am

How does it feel to stink and only be 2 games out of first? I like your chances. Do you think that they will ever get their running game in gear and, of course, will Plaxic-hole ever produce?

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Vybes » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:34 pm

Burress is playing like he did the year he had the broken/sprained/whatever hand all season long. He stonehanded everything yesterday (or so it seemed). He'll make a few quality grabs during the last half of the season to give us all hope, but his consistency looks to be in the toilet.

The running game will remain the same, some days good, some days bad. I think we'll see a little more of V. Haynes, but for the most part we are going to be watching Bettis' last stance.

In the AFC North though, this may be just enough to make things interesting. You know what they say about fat ladies and singing... :-)
Vybes
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Shewski » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:25 pm

Yeah, AFC north sux, but all you need is a berth to get your shot at the S Bowl.

I like their chances, in that after SF all the teams have losing records... looks really easy. I hope the sucky SF shows up on Monday.

Baltimore is 1-2 in the division, and PIT is 2-1....
Shewski
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby crazchris » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:31 pm

If the "D" plays as well as they did against Az and can tighten up a little in the secondary we may have a chance (outside chance) Cower brought them back from 0 and 4 but 3 and 6???
Easiest schedule in the NFL and the Maddox factor may be the difference. Control the ball, NO TURNOVERS and solid "D" and they can do it.
This information is for a research paper all names and information will be kept secure no names will be revealed and privacy is the number 1 issue. ok not everything is about the research I'll trash talk and give my input also.
crazchris
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Return to Football Talk