Mike Tice!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Mike Tice!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Postby Exploding Sheep » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:13 pm

TTTBone wrote:Just a little insight on Tice. I have a good friend who used to be a bartender at an establishment near the Viking's practice facilities at Winter Park. Tice was then offensive line coach. She, being a Packer fan, got pretty sick of listening to Tice shoot his mouth off about the superiority of the Vikings. So, she made a bet with Tice regarding the upcoming monday night game: if the Vikes won, she would pick up his bar tab (about $80) and wear the Viking Heidi braids for an evening; if the Packers won, he would have to wear a cheesehead in the bar for an evening. Well, the Packers won, and Tice never showed up again, running out on a bet and a $80 bar tab. This in an establishment where he was a 3-4 night a week regular. NO CLASS!

That's their problem...the head coach is drunk every night...BTW it is November, time tor the Vikings to tank as well.
Exploding Sheep Beginner
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:34 pm

I know a guy in Green Bay who works at a hospital. He made a bet with Mike Sherman about who would win the Green Bay - Vikings game in Lambeau this year. Sherman said if the Vikings beat the Fudge PackQueers at home then he would have all the players visit the sick children in the hospital and that he would donate $500,000 to the hospital 'Cancer Kids' fund. If the Packers won, the guy I know qwas going to treat sick kids free of charge for a year.

Well, the Vikings won, and Sherman never had the Fudge PackQueers visit the sick children, and he never donated a dime to the hospital's 'Cancer Kids' fund.

Mike Sherman is a terrible human being.
The meek ain't gonna inherit $#!%....'cuz I'll TAKE IT!
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby FavreWannabe » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:03 pm

LOL yes the vikings should get tanked right about........now
FavreWannabe
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:16 pm

It's better to have a beer or two to celebrate a victory, or a couple to drown the sorrows after a tough loss than to go molest a high school girl or take a crap in some strangers loset.
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby tal1286 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:25 pm

dgroundhog wrote:I know a guy in Green Bay who works at a hospital. He made a bet with Mike Sherman about who would win the Green Bay - Vikings game in Lambeau this year. Sherman said if the Vikings beat the Fudge PackQueers at home then he would have all the players visit the sick children in the hospital and that he would donate $500,000 to the hospital 'Cancer Kids' fund. If the Packers won, the guy I know qwas going to treat sick kids free of charge for a year.

Well, the Vikings won, and Sherman never had the Fudge PackQueers visit the sick children, and he never donated a dime to the hospital's 'Cancer Kids' fund.

Obviously i don't know, but i find that hard to believe. I also don't know how that makes sherman a terrible human being. Plus your friend is either fantastically rich or would be flat out broke after taking care of cancer kids for a year for free, something that is not cheap, and probably would have stopped before the year was up. It sounds to me like people were making bets of things they both knew probably wouldn't be 100% possible.
anyway, there are things that happen sometimes that might keep players from having time to visit the hospital. they should but maybe they had a road game or something.
again, i don't know the circumstances but you are making unreasonable claims it seems to me
"You're my boy blue, you're my boy."

"Hey boys, we're looking for two lucky guys to be our sun tan lotion boys" ... "Well about 3 miles down the road that way there's a huge city. i'm sure that you'll find two guys there."
tal1286
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Pick 3 ChampionLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:29 pm

he's a doctor, he would have treated them for free, and Sherman backed out of a $500,000 promise to donate money to a 'Cancer Kids' fund. When the players didn't show up as Sherman promised, several of the children died of broken hearts.

That is why Sherman is a terrible human being.
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby Payne Dailey » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:29 pm

cough>sarcasm<cough
Payne Dailey
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby dgroundhog_ffc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:31 pm

Payne Dailey wrote:cough>sarcasm<cough

Awww, you ruined it!

I've met Tice a few times, I don't believe that story about him one bit.
Last edited by dgroundhog_ffc on Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dgroundhog_ffc
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby deftdelivery » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:08 pm

dgroundhog wrote:Sherman said if the Vikings beat the Fudge PackQueers at home... and Sherman never had the Fudge PackQueers...

You're over doing it...
[url=http://www.studio-seraph.com/forums]Image[/url]
YOUR movie resource - sign up at the forums

[color=green]PS I'll find my frog[/color]
deftdelivery
General Manager
General Manager

Postby TTTBone » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:45 am

dgroundhog wrote:I know a guy in Green Bay who works at a hospital. He made a bet with Mike Sherman about who would win the Green Bay - Vikings game in Lambeau this year. Sherman said if the Vikings beat the Fudge PackQueers at home then he would have all the players visit the sick children in the hospital and that he would donate $500,000 to the hospital 'Cancer Kids' fund. If the Packers won, the guy I know qwas going to treat sick kids free of charge for a year.

No reason to make stupid and insulting stuff up. I told a true story, You came up with a completely lame, false and STUPID story. Hey, I'm not insulting YOU, I'm insulting TICE. But, if somehow you think making up completely false and libelous statements makes Tice (and somehow you) a better man, rant on; it's not like anyone can believe your insecure bull$hit.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

PreviousNext

Return to Football Talk