Just shut up!!!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Just shut up!!!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

Just shut up!!!!!!

Postby GiantsFan » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:21 am

QB's: Steve McNair, Tommy Maddox
RB's: Corey Dillon, Moe Williams, Brian Westbrook, Michael Bennett, Rudi Johnson
WR's: Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Marty Booker, Andre Johnson
TE's: Shannon Sharpe, L.J Smith
K's: Adam Vinatieri, Paul Edinger
D's: Ravens, 49ers

Would someone please tell Mike Tice to just shut up!!! Based on him saying that Bennett would see an increased workload (double digit touches), I sat Moe for Bennett. Well.... Cost me the game! Bennett goes out and gets me 44 total yards and one fumble (1 point). While Moe goes wild with 171 total yards and 2 TD's (28 points). I'm losing right now by 23 points with L.J Smith still left to play. In a nutshelf... I've Lost!!! That move cost me the game. Tice did this a few weeks back to Onterrio Smith owners with his guarantee Smith would get 100 yards? Tice please shut up!!!! This really sucks.....

:~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~( :~(
GiantsFan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Postby altproject » Mon Nov 10, 2003 10:31 am

strange... didn't someone just post the EXACT same post with the EXACT same circumstances you have just a little bit ago? Only, he's got a different username.... strange.

anyhow... why would you even try to predict what a guy that's been hurt for 9 weeks of the season is going to do in the week or two after he comes back? it has nothing to do with what Tice said. it has nothing to do with what Bennett did last season. all you should base your decisions on is what that players is showing you right now. and right now, Bennett has showed nothing yet. AFTER he carries the ball at least 20 times a game for 1 or 2 games in a row, that's when I'd put him in -- not before that. no matter what Tice says he might do in the coming game. I want to see it before I belive it first.
20 Team League | 11-3 | 5th Place
--------------------------------------------
Q: Kitna, Flutie
R: Henry, Portis, T. Jones, Rudi, Griffin, Burns
W: Chambers, Ward
T: Shockey
K: Elling
D: Bills
altproject
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby GiantsFan » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:05 am

QB's: Steve McNair, Tommy Maddox
RB's: Corey Dillon, Rudi Johnson, Moe Williams, Michael Bennett, Brian Westbrook
WR's: Terrell Owens, Steve Smith, Marty Booker, Andre Johnson
TE's: Shannon Sharpe, L.J Smith
K's: Adam Vinatieri, Paul Edinger
D's: Ravens, 49ers

You guys are right.... Unfortunately, I learned the hard way! This feeling really sucks :~(
GiantsFan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby moochman » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:18 am

ff is all about speculation. But to think that Bennett was going to have a huge game was pretty far fetched. Coaches who talk game strategy, talk sh**!
Oh, and shouldn't your name be changed to Falocs' bitch? What happened? I never thought Fassel would over look a team.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby GiantsFan » Mon Nov 10, 2003 11:32 am

Honestly, I'm a Fassell supporter... The G-Men are flat-out not executing! Kerry is an interception waiting to happen, Tiki is a fumble waiting to happen! Our DEF truly misses John Fox.... The D hasn't been the same since! They are definitely under-achieving, but I'm not so quick to pin it on Fassel.....
GiantsFan
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby zombiez » Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:57 pm

way too many turnovers.....granted Tiki is productive, but if im a coach, Id yank him a game and make him think about it......
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby fntsyrookie » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:01 pm

I wouldn't play Bennett until he gets at least 15-20 touches for at least 2 games in a row. That's probably not going to happen for another 2 or 3 weeks the way Moe is playing...if at all.
fntsyrookie
General Manager
General Manager

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Return to Football Talk