World of Warcraft: WoTLK - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Video Games

World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Moderator: Football Moderators

World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby RWLongy4 » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:09 pm

Just curious if anyone on here still plays... I picked up this expansion after having had a break for awhile. It's actually pretty good, usually im not a big fan of leveling but it has made it fun thus far.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 3118
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Miami University (OH)

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby Guru13 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:30 pm

I'm scared of that game...I've seen what it does to people...
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby RWLongy4 » Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:22 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:I'm scared of that game...I've seen what it does to people...


hah it doesn't do what you think to the vast majority of people, just ones with no self control.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 3118
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Miami University (OH)

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby Guru13 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:13 am

RWLongy4 wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:I'm scared of that game...I've seen what it does to people...


hah it doesn't do what you think to the vast majority of people, just ones with no self control.

Good point, but I have no self control. :-b :-B
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby JasonSeahorn » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:20 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:I'm scared of that game...I've seen what it does to people...


hah it doesn't do what you think to the vast majority of people, just ones with no self control.

Good point, but I have no self control. :-b :-B


This is what FFGuru and his friends will look like in a month

Image
Image

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 5309
Joined: 20 Oct 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Beantown, Taxachusetts

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby Guru13 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:39 pm

JasonSeahorn wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:
hah it doesn't do what you think to the vast majority of people, just ones with no self control.

Good point, but I have no self control. :-b :-B


This is what FFGuru and his friends will look like in a month

Image

haha, great episode. :-b ;-D

but ya, that's why I won't touch that game.
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:11 pm

yeah...im with guru...

if i start playing a game, if its good, i cant stop playing until i beat it. the problem with this game is...you never beat it :-b . i could see myself spending way too much time on it if i got involved in a game like WoW. plus, im not real big on games that charge monthly fees.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby RWLongy4 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:40 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:yeah...im with guru...

if i start playing a game, if its good, i cant stop playing until i beat it. the problem with this game is...you never beat it :-b . i could see myself spending way too much time on it if i got involved in a game like WoW. plus, im not real big on games that charge monthly fees.


I figure if I spend one night playing it instead of going to see a movie or something its paid for itself for he month.
RWLongy4
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 3118
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 24 Nov 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Miami University (OH)

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby deluxe_247 » Wed Nov 19, 2008 9:31 pm

RWLongy4 wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:yeah...im with guru...

if i start playing a game, if its good, i cant stop playing until i beat it. the problem with this game is...you never beat it :-b . i could see myself spending way too much time on it if i got involved in a game like WoW. plus, im not real big on games that charge monthly fees.


I figure if I spend one night playing it instead of going to see a movie or something its paid for itself for he month.



well yeah, its justifiable...its just that when i spend 60 bucks for the game, have to spend another 50 a month for high speed internet to run it...i dont like getting hit for extra fees. i mean, i pay on average less than 4 bucks a month for xbox live...but that enables me to play all my games online.
Image
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 15165
Joined: 17 Sep 2004
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Giggity Giggity

Re: World of Warcraft: WoTLK

Postby Guru13 » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:50 pm

deluxe_247 wrote:
RWLongy4 wrote:
deluxe_247 wrote:yeah...im with guru...

if i start playing a game, if its good, i cant stop playing until i beat it. the problem with this game is...you never beat it :-b . i could see myself spending way too much time on it if i got involved in a game like WoW. plus, im not real big on games that charge monthly fees.


I figure if I spend one night playing it instead of going to see a movie or something its paid for itself for he month.



well yeah, its justifiable...its just that when i spend 60 bucks for the game, have to spend another 50 a month for high speed internet to run it...i dont like getting hit for extra fees. i mean, i pay on average less than 4 bucks a month for xbox live...but that enables me to play all my games online.

precisely. ;-D
Image
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
Posts: 9206
Joined: 29 Nov 2004
Home Cafe: Football

Next

Return to Video Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 2:01 hours
(and 37 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact