blunder or fluke - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

blunder or fluke

Moderator: Football Moderators

blunder or fluke

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:19 pm

so i pulled the trigger and sent my #3 RB Moe Williams packing for a #3 Rec in Pete Warrick...this is the Weak that my #2 RB's bye D McAllister...so i started A Green and C Martin...Warrick didnt so squat and M Williams had the game of his life...Blunder or Fluke?...im guessing fluke

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby aerozepplin » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:27 pm

Well considering the fact that Moe was going against the Chargers it definitely helped his stats out. But then again he has had a decent year. I dont understand though why you traded Moe for Warrick in the first place. :-t Warrick does place alongside one of the top 5 wr's in the league in Chad Johnson ;-D so Warrick will never put up the numbers that Moe Williams has put up so far this year. Out
War of the Nebraska Cornhuskers
aerozepplin
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:10 pm

Williams would never start other than this week with A Green and D McAllister as my 1 and 2 and with the Bennet situation Moes stock was falling fast...i needed a decent #3 WR and this was the only offer i could get...i was rejected when proposed joe horn, derrick mason, chad johnson, and ike hillird...according to everyone here at the time (last week) this was a decent trade.

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk