Left 4 Dead - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Video Games

Left 4 Dead

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Left 4 Dead

Postby logan » Sun May 03, 2009 11:34 pm

so to drag up this old thread i just finally broke down and bought this during the steam weekend deal and i'm wondering if anyone is playing still?
logan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Left 4 Dead

Postby lacunacoiler » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:08 pm

logan wrote:so to drag up this old thread i just finally broke down and bought this during the steam weekend deal and i'm wondering if anyone is playing still?

lolz haven't played this game in a very long time... since l4d2 came out, i haven't touched l4d1 again...

anyways, it will be difficult to fill lobbies in l4d1 these days due to most l4d1 players have moved on to l4d2... So i would suggest that if your planning to join a versus/survival/coop-campaign game, dont join a lobby(it will likely take you upto half an hour just to fill a lobby) & just join a quick game...

but the good thing about l4d1 these days is that you are likely not gonna encounter l4d1 noobs or pricks coz they likely have moved to l4d2.. it is likely that the l4d1 players you will encounter are hardcore vets that will give you a good challenge...

good luck on your zombie slayings..
lacunacoiler
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Previous

Return to Video Games