Return to Football Talk

Weekend at Bernie's Browns??

Moderator: Football Moderators

Weekend at Bernie's Browns??

Postby Chopper » Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:39 pm

Today on KFFL:
Bengals | Dillon Likely Questionable - from http://www.KFFL.com
Mon, 10 Nov 2003 14:06:47 -0800

Cincinnati Bengals head coach Marvin Lewis said RB Corey Dillon (groin) looked to be in "pretty good shape" regarding his injury, but Dillon will likely be listed as questionable for Week 11.

Is Dillon even alive? Was he killed in some mysterious car accident? Is it his groin muscle or a yeast infection? Or has Marv Lewis just propped up his body somewhere to throw off the opposition before he throws his secret Rudi weapon at them?
“The Green Bay Packers never lost a football game. They just ran out of time.”
Vince Lombardi
Chopper
Head Coach
Head Coach

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby M_Zimm_ffc » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:28 pm

I don't get it. He was going to play one week but has an "care accident." The next week he can't play. The next week he plays hardly at all. The next week he doesn't play. The next week he is questionable? I have never pulled a groin muscle, but I would like to know, how does it get worse without playing? I don't get it. I think he has been healthy and got there in time, didn't have an accident, that is why he left the game, Marvin didn't want to play him. He is healthy and ready to play but Marvin is ticked at him and so he says he is hurt. That is my theory.
M_Zimm_ffc
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby TTTBone » Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:41 pm

Yeah, Marvin Lewis isn't one to hang his dirty laundry in public, but I think Dillon's days are coming to an end. He's become a disruptive force, and Marvin's letting him know just who's team this is. You want to play for the Cowboys, go ahead, better yet play for the Deion Sanders coached Falcons.
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin
TTTBone
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 8)

Postby VHawk15 » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:05 pm

The groin injury is just an excuse. Dillon doesn't want to be a Bengal and Marv doesn't want Dillon to be the Bengal starting RB.

The more you can increase fear of drugs and crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all the people. -Noam Chomsky
VHawk15
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guest » Mon Nov 10, 2003 8:13 pm

Weekend at Bernies ?????
What am I missing ?

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk