kinda a different playoff question... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

kinda a different playoff question...

Moderator: Football Moderators

kinda a different playoff question...

Postby ngub12 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 12:14 am

ok guys. i asked this Q early but never got a straight answer...

im in a yahoo league (playoffs are 16-17). its only a 6 man league so there are a lot of backups and sleepers available on the WW. i have priest and jamal and i think that their respective teams my sit them to get ready for the real playoffs. so i will prolly pick up larry johnson incase they sit priest. but are there any other sleepers that may play excessivley weeks 16-17 because of resting of starters? im thinking maybe warner? i dunno, thanks for the help guys.
ngub12
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Wesley Walker » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:04 am

The Rams may not be in a position to rest anyone come Weeks 16 and 17. Regardless, QBs usually don't get rested at all before the playoffs due to offense chemistry issues.

RBs that typically get 15-30 carries per game are the players that might get their workload cut back: Priest (in favor of Larry Johnson), Stephen Davis (D Foster), Eddie George (C Brown), A Green (Fischer or Davenport), J Lewis (C Taylor), D McAllister (K Carter), etc.

Chris Brown, who looked great for Tennessee in the 2nd half Sunday, is a good sleeper for Weeks 16/17. As is DeShaun Foster.
Wesley Walker
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 2)

Postby zombiez » Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:09 am

you should be fine with Lewis.....they will have to keep fighting to win the division.......and a 6 team league...lol....there has got to be RB's out there that will surfice
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby ngub 12 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:34 am

it actually is pretty depp ofr a 6 man league. we start 3 qbs, 4 wrs, 4 rbs, 1 te, def, 2 K, 4 def players... we also have 5 bench spots. thanks for the input guys.
ngub 12

Friendliness: %

Return to Football Talk