Week 12 GC: New England @ Miami - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 12 GC: New England @ Miami

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 12 GC: New England @ Miami

Postby JasonSeahorn » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Cassel is not Brady. But he would be an improvement to some teams, I'm sure some GM will try and overpay him.

Cassel has been talked about as a primary reason for the Patriots struggles, but their defense has been a real bane to the team. Giving up 25+ is not going to win games against someone like the Steelers.

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FFslacker » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:16 pm

Newkie wrote:Yes nice numbers. Can you imagine what Pennington wouldve done for the Patsies in those same two games. Well, maybe not Pennington. But most starters in the NFL wouldve had a field day and put up those numbers easily against those defenses... Please just dont make it sound like this guy is even close to Brady in talent. Please...

While that may be true you can't deny that he has some pretty good talent himself. His supporting cast isn't really a basis for a good argument either because if that were the case you would need to discredit some of Brady's "talent" for the same reasons. The fact is that with Cassel at the helm they still have a shot even though most people tossed them aside as a team that wouldn't have a chance this year. (myself included)
FFslacker
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Postby madaslives911 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:00 am

I've just watched a couple of videos of that Matt Light versus Channing Crowder fight and it was kinda hilarious to see Crowder running away while a couple of Dolphins teamies tackled Matt to stop him. :-b

Visit My Sigs Gallery

2008 Champion - Cafeholics Anonymous
2008 Champion - No Press Allowed
madaslives911
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Newkie » Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:17 am

Okay tough guy. I suppose when you have some Loser Bill Belichick desciple pulling on your locks like some sissy girl, you are going to turn around and ask for a phone number. Again, another classless player in Bean town.
And Cassel is just another Scott Mitchell want to be. You'll see, when you see this dude signed by the Detroit Lions of the world, he will be flipping burgers by yr. two.

madaslives911 wrote:I've just watched a couple of videos of that Matt Light versus Channing Crowder fight and it was kinda hilarious to see Crowder running away while a couple of Dolphins teamies tackled Matt to stop him. :-b

Newkie
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting