Viking special teams TD? scoring question - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Beginner's Forum

Viking special teams TD? scoring question

Moderator: Football Moderators

Viking special teams TD? scoring question

Postby buccsmf1 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:18 pm

Jags fumbled the opening kickoff and the viks took it in for a td. i got the 2 points for the fumble but not the 6 for the td. ive got the viks DST in a standard nfl.com league. whats the deal here?
buccsmf1
Monday Morning Quarterback

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Viking special teams TD? scoring question

Postby WaCougMBS » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:36 am

buccsmf1 wrote:Jags fumbled the opening kickoff and the viks took it in for a td. i got the 2 points for the fumble but not the 6 for the td. ive got the viks DST in a standard nfl.com league. whats the deal here?

I'm guessing it updated after a little bit - sometimes little things in defensive scoring get left out until someone realizes and adjusts the scoring. Do you have the points now?
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Re: Viking special teams TD? scoring question

Postby joejlitz » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:20 am

buccsmf1 wrote:Jags fumbled the opening kickoff and the viks took it in for a td. i got the 2 points for the fumble but not the 6 for the td. ive got the viks DST in a standard nfl.com league. whats the deal here?

I'm guessing you're playing with CBS Sportsline. At the bottom of the live scoring page, it says:

"DTD will score live, but the following component of DTD will not score live: SFRTD"
SFRTD being a Special Teams Fumble Recovery for a TD.

This happened to me one week as well and I waited for it to post. It didn't post until after the game.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Return to Beginner's Forum