WEEK 13 THANK YOU'S !!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

WEEK 13 THANK YOU'S !!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

WEEK 13 THANK YOU'S !!!!

Postby TERRABLETERRA » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:23 pm

Hey Thank YOU Joseph Addai and that spectacular exhibition by the Colts That OFFICIALLY put me out of my palyoffs...6 points ;-D

Jerricho CROTCHery I picked you this year with HIGH expectations AND POOOOOOOF....NADA...4 points ;-D

Jeff Garcia / Derek Andeerson / Brady Quinn WOW what a QB quandry this year and the best QB I have....WELL 15 points... ;-D
John Gruden gets a big Thank YOU also because his play calling sucks !!!! :-D

Oh yea Panthers wonderfully stingy scoring defense....3 points ;-D Big plus to Gus " I'm older than Testerverde and can score 22 points" Frerotten....He put the icing on my fantasy football dismay cake !! GOOD JOB !!! ;-D

AND finally big THANK YOU to ME !!!! 3 OR 4 GAMES this year losing by 3 or less points due to overthinking !!!! HEEEEEEY THANK freakin' ME !!! ;-D

Please feel free to express your thoughts as I have in turmoil and total disaray...HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :-[

Good luck to the rest who made it to the playoffs ! B-) I do have 2 more leagues that I made the playoffs BUT ALL of us know ALL of our teams should make the playoffs !!! LMFAO
<---HELP WITH MINE?
TERRABLETERRA
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Home Cafe: Football

Re: WEEK 13 THANK YOU'S !!!!

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:35 am

Thanks for finally giving me a schedule break. All year my opponents play over their head. Not today. Finally I get a break when I needed it most. One of the most points scored against and the most points scored. Several guys contributed to my opponents meltdown. Him playing Peyton over Big Ben. Moss, Bush,and Gates sucking.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby Sex Panther » Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:07 pm

Where to begin...

1. Brandon Marshall - nice hands dude, after starting off the season on FIRE thanks for the mediocrity.
2. LT - hard to fault him entirely, Norv Turner is, IMO, the worst HC in the NFL. But, I still drafted you #1 overall in not 1 but 2 leagues this year - here's hoping for a big Thursday night.
3. Joe Addai - again, hard to fault him entirely, lot's of injuries over in Indy, and I still don't understand why he's not getting 25+ touches a game. But, I need some numbers from you - here's hoping I get what I paid for weeks 14-16.
4. Antonio Gates - another victim for the nightmare that is SD. When will the Chargers realize that Rivers isn't the best QB in the NFL, or in the AFC, or their divsion? SD needs to get back to what made them boderline great the last 3 years - being physical & getting the ball into their best players hands.

I only need about 42 from Slaton tonight to pull off a miracle....
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead
Sex Panther
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby BWestbrook36 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:32 pm

A few sarcastic thank you's:

1)Brandon Marshall- Thanks a ton for giving me a reason to keep starting you, you are letting a rookie Eddie Royal look like he should be the #1 in Denver. I bet I couldn't even trade your for the little guy any more. Thanks a ton, I know when I sit you next week you will go off for 150 and a TD. Thanks....

2) Buffalo Bills offensive playcaller- You are the biggest moron in the world. You should be fired and never hired by any team again. EVER. You give the ball to Fred Jackson on the goal line when you have Lynch. Then you decided to throw it twice. You have the biggest offensive line in the NFL, and one of the best goal line backs. RUN THE BALL. You deserved to lose Buffalo, for hiring such a huge moron.

3) Bernard Berrian- Why do you have to be so inconsistent? I just can't play you because It is such a risk, but when I don't you go off. Another thing, all your long TDs are because the defense is retarded, do you have some sort of spell you cast on them to make them act stupid? I'm not sure you have scored a legit touchdown all year in which you were being defended well.

Serious thank you's
1) Westbrook/Eagle's playcalling- Thank you so much for pulling me out of 5-7 mediocrity into 6-7 playoff bound by 1 game. Thank you for realizing the best player on your team can in fact score touchdowns despite being undersized.
BWestbrook36
Water Boy
Water Boy

Postby TERRABLETERRA » Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:49 pm

2) Buffalo Bills offensive playcaller- You are the biggest moron in the world. You should be fired and never hired by any team again. EVER. You give the ball to Fred Jackson on the goal line when you have Lynch. Then you decided to throw it twice. You have the biggest offensive line in the NFL, and one of the best goal line backs. RUN THE BALL. You deserved to lose Buffalo, for hiring such a huge moron.

I couldn't agree with you here more!!!!! What kind of play calling is that ? Makes me cringe when I hear about this.... :-C

Next year should be REAL fun come draft day...LMAO
<---HELP WITH MINE?
TERRABLETERRA
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting