Playoff Spot Come Down To Tonight??? - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Playoff Spot Come Down To Tonight???

Moderator: Football Moderators

Playoff Spot Come Down To Tonight???

Postby Mr.Joshua » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:59 pm

Mine does.....up by 20.9 and facing Kevin Walter. With 1 ppr, 6/td, 10/1, I like my side but he could easily make it happen ....good luck all
Wilson
Forte,Morris,Ivory,B.Brown,M.Christine,B.Bolden
Cobb,VJax,DeSean,M.Floyd,L.Moore
V.Davis
Posluszny
M.Bryant
Colts
Mr.Joshua
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown Survivor
(Past Year: 226)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: Playoff Spot Come Down To Tonight???

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:42 pm

Mine came down to tonight. My game was already decided, I lost by 2.5. But I could get in if one team lost (started the night down 9.5 - against Andre Johnson and he has Jacksonville defense). He lost, so there is a 3-way tie for the 6th seed in the playoffs. Right now, I lead both other teams in points so I should be in, but it is showing me that I am not in and that I am sitting in 7th place. The rules for Yahoo show that for a tied playoff spot, it goes by Overall Winning Percentage, we both have the same record, so we move on to the next tie-breaker which would be total points scored. I have over 40 points more than him so I should be in, but my Stat Tracker is showing me not in. :-o Kind of worried to be honest, I hope it fixes itself because I really don't want to start any problems.
If anyone knows anything about this, that'd be great ;-D But back on topic, good luck to eveyrone who needs a good game tonight to get into the playoffs.
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 69)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:14 am

Dawinner127 wrote:Mine came down to tonight. My game was already decided, I lost by 2.5. But I could get in if one team lost (started the night down 9.5 - against Andre Johnson and he has Jacksonville defense). He lost, so there is a 3-way tie for the 6th seed in the playoffs. Right now, I lead both other teams in points so I should be in, but it is showing me that I am not in and that I am sitting in 7th place. The rules for Yahoo show that for a tied playoff spot, it goes by Overall Winning Percentage, we both have the same record, so we move on to the next tie-breaker which would be total points scored. I have over 40 points more than him so I should be in, but my Stat Tracker is showing me not in. :-o Kind of worried to be honest, I hope it fixes itself because I really don't want to start any problems.
If anyone knows anything about this, that'd be great ;-D But back on topic, good luck to eveyrone who needs a good game tonight to get into the playoffs.

I'm 99% sure you go. The standard tie breaker is Winning % which is stupid if you think about it. Then overall points for the season. If you only beat him this week but didn't overall then you might be knkocked out.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby bobbing_headz » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:52 am

Not a playoff but first place was riding on tonights game. Needed Slaton to score less than 20. Bummer.
Less C*** More Rock
bobbing_headz
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Old_Style » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 am

bobbing_headz wrote:Not a playoff but first place was riding on tonights game. Needed Slaton to score less than 20. Bummer.

Slaton killed me too.
I had a three point lead over the third place guy going into Monday night. I had Garrard going, he had Slaton. I ended up losing out on a first round bye by 13 points. :-t
"Jay is our quarterback."
Old_Style
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby K_Zone » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:03 pm

Needed 55+ points to win last night and i had Garrard, A. Johnson, and Slaton going up against an Owen Daniels. Got into the playoffs with a 7-6 record, which was a tie with three other owners but i had the lowest pts so i am in the 6th seed, but hell thats ok i went to bed thinking it was the start of fantasy baseball season for me.
K_Zone
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting