Week 14 GC: Oakland @ San Diego - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 14 GC: Oakland @ San Diego

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 14 GC: Oakland @ San Diego

Postby Kareighuis » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:24 pm

For what it's worth, at the end of the 1st quarter, LT made helmet-to-helmet contact with a tackler. That may've been the cause for him sitting a while.
Kareighuis
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:27 pm

Sex Panther wrote:I going to make myself a cocktail and go to bed... here's hoping Sunday isn't quite as frustrating.

I could use one of those! Too bad I'm still at work at the ol' newspaper :-/
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby petro25jt » Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:53 am

Came in the playoffs 10-3 with LT and Gates having bad seasons (by their standards).

Both really screwed me over tonight. And to top it off I sat Vincent Jackson because he has been terrible the past month.

From best record in the league I will lose to a 5-8 guy in the first round.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need Matt Cassel to have HUGE game on Sunday. Also have Welker and hopefully Reggie Bush takes a couple of screens to the house.
petro25jt
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby petro25jt » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:22 am

And why the hell does LT keep coming out of games after he touches the ball. I understand Norv is a complete asshole but can you let LT stay in for more than 3 or 4 straight plays. I am so sick of it.
petro25jt
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby latsprewell20002000 » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:09 am

Gates without a catch. Probably the best TE in football, DOESNT TOUCH THE BALL. This must be some sick joke all directed at me. Its like i dont lose regular season but when the playoffs come BAMMMAMMMBBMMAMMAMAMNMMAMMMBMB cant WINTITNTTTT a gaemf/
latsprewell20002000
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby FrankScott » Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:43 am

petro25jt wrote:And why the hell does LT keep coming out of games after he touches the ball. I understand Norv is a complete asshole but can you let LT stay in for more than 3 or 4 straight plays. I am so sick of it.

THis has puzzled me ALL YEAR. Especially when it looks like he is finally gonna gain some momentum, that schmuck turner takes him out !!!!!!
FrankScott
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting