B Marshall and R Wayne are killing me! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

B Marshall and R Wayne are killing me!

Moderator: Football Moderators

B Marshall and R Wayne are killing me!

Postby scardino24 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:09 pm

I own both and play them every week. They suck. What's up with these 2 guys. Anyone else have this problem, with one or both of them. They are killing my team but its hard to bench them.
scardino24
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Re: B Marshall and R Wayne are killing me!

Postby Sex Panther » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:17 pm

I hear you.

I own Marshall in 2 leagues.

In the first, I own Fitz, Marshall & Calvin Johnson.

For whatever reason, I keep trotting out Fitz & Marshall & constantly leave Megatron on the bench (who typically outscores Brenda). The whole Detroit mess scares me & I keep waiting for the inevitable Marshall monster game - he's had his chances - drops & dumb/questionable penalties are killing him (and me). I have this horrible feeling that the week I bench him he goes off for 120 & 2.

In the other league I own him in, I drafted him to be my #1. So he's basically a must start every week paired w/ Cotchery, Breaston, Gonzalez or Curtis based off of matchup.
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead
Sex Panther
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby Guru13 » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:31 pm

I really don't know what to do with Marshall, it's tough to sit him, but he's been so bad lately...ugh...I might just start Desean Jackson over him this week. 8-o :-°
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Postby PMax » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:37 pm

scardino24 wrote:I own both and play them every week. They suck. What's up with these 2 guys. Anyone else have this problem, with one or both of them. They are killing my team but its hard to bench them.

They are the #1 receiver on their teams. So they get plenty of attention.

Wayne rolled his ankle weeks ago and still hasnt fully recovered. Plus, Indy's offense in general hasnt been very good with a banged up offensive line. Im guessing you didnt care to think about that.

Feel free to drop them if they're causing you so much hardship.
PMax
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Portlis X » Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:41 pm

I've got both of them AND housh on my team this year. How's that for stinking up the joint? Here I thought I had the studliest trio of WR's to ever be had on one fantasy team, and instead Derrick Mason keeps outperforming all of them while he rides the pine.

I need a win this week to make the playoffs, so they are all either going to come through for me in a big way or I'm going down in flames with them. Either way, I'm going to be much more apprehensive about drafting any of them next year.
Portlis X
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:03 am

I hear ya on Wayne - he needs to atone for his sins (though not really his fault) and propel me to the title! Then I can find a way to forgive him, I guarantee it :-)
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting