Kevin Johnson cut by the Browns - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

Kevin Johnson cut by the Browns

Moderator: Football Moderators

Kevin Johnson cut by the Browns

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:03 pm

Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby FFPlayinMoFo » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:10 pm

Sportsline thinks the Eagles will look to pick him up due to Syracuse /Mcnabb connections .
As a Ravens fan I hope they take a long hard look at him . He's a lot better than Frank Sanders
FFPlayinMoFo
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Bukoski77 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:18 pm

I hope the Jets pick him up. Haveing just traded for Pennington in a keeper league.
"At 60 yards it wont be a record FG distance, It will however set a record for longest post field goal celebration if Gramatica makes it."

Al Michaels, in reference to a Gramatica 60YRD field goal attempt week 5(2003 season) of Monday Night Football.
Bukoski77
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Redskins Win » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:21 pm

Bukoski77 wrote:I hope the Jets pick him up. Haveing just traded for Pennington in a keeper league.

I'm sure the jets will take that logic into consideration ;-D

FFPlayinMoFo wrote:As a Ravens fan I hope they take a long hard look at him . He's a lot better than Frank Sanders.

I like this, pluse it'll give him a chance to stick it to the brownies, maybe he and redman will hit off.
Image[/quote]
[size=14][b]Letters from the procupine, they'll stick straight through you.
So read one anytime you think you've made mistakes.[/b][/size]
Redskins Win
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Bukoski77 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:32 pm

Bukoski77 wrote:
I hope the Jets pick him up. Haveing just traded for Pennington in a keeper league.

I'm sure the jets will take that logic into consideration

I'm not too sure about that. I've already sent them about 1000 e-mails and instead of giving me a sincere thank you and hireing my on in their personel scouting department they have send me a notice that all e-mails from my IP address are blocked and I'm considered a spammer :-D lol, just hidding................
"At 60 yards it wont be a record FG distance, It will however set a record for longest post field goal celebration if Gramatica makes it."

Al Michaels, in reference to a Gramatica 60YRD field goal attempt week 5(2003 season) of Monday Night Football.
Bukoski77
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby hawksfan896 » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:09 pm

I think every team in the league should want to pick him up. KJs still a good #2 WR. Butch Davis needs to have his head examined. Of course I don't know what happened behind closed doors, but this isn't the first questionable decision he's made (see: prevent D against the Steelers in the playoffs last year). He's beginning to look like an "ego" coach. Not good.
"When I was a kid I thought I was going to be the starting centerfielder for the Boston Red Sox. Life sucks, get a f___ing helmet." --Dennis Leary
hawksfan896
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Cafe Writer

Postby BrutallyHuge » Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:11 pm

I hope the Eagles do pick him up. James Thrash is a glorified punt returner.
BrutallyHuge
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby greatgretzky » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:15 pm

the eagles have to pick him up. Johnson went to my rival high school, and he is froma very close area to philly, good hometown connection. He is talented, and that would be sweet, we could have thrash do kicks, he is good at that, and play him and pinkston. And maybe the eagles have enough cap space next year to serisouly pursue to. This is realistic and would give thema significant upgrade for both this year and next. An Eagles team witha nice thunder and lightning attack of buck and westbrook with donovan, TO and kevin johnson, with pinky as number three would be pretty potent. I am hoping big-time that they get johnson.
greatgretzky
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Ousmagic » Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:35 pm

y wud the browns drop kj?? hes there only reciever that is at least some what consistent.
Ousmagic
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:52 pm

the pats will pick him up; patten is done for the year, so KJ would get a lot of playing time once he learns the playbook

Friendliness: %

Next

Return to Football Talk