Week 14 GC: Philadelphia @ NY Giants - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 14 GC: Philadelphia @ NY Giants

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 14 GC: Philadelphia @ NY Giants

Postby Amazinz » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:20 pm

Reality check... Did you see McNabb waving to the Giants fans? Well when the regular season ends we'll be waving back. :-b
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Deshaun Jackson.....WHIR!!!

Postby MRPeacock » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:19 pm

What happened? 2 rush for -9 yards and no catches?!?!? WTF?!?!?
MRPeacock
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:24 pm

Amazinz wrote:Reality check... Did you see McNabb waving to the Giants fans? Well when the regular season ends we'll be waving back. :-b

He was waiving at him Image
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby MRPeacock » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:10 pm

D Jax:
What happened? 2 rush for -9 yards and no catches?!?!? WTF?!?!?
MRPeacock
Cheerleader
Cheerleader

Postby Pimps Main Prophet » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:16 pm

They're going on the yearly save Andy Reid's A$$ run that they do every year. They've been out of playoff contention since they were 0-3 in the division and the tie with Cincy clinched it.

There is NO WAY that they make the playoffs short of a miracle. It's the same thing they did last year, then they can say well we were competetive and we just missed the playoffs.

I'm soooo tired of it, same thing every year. They haven't done squat since the Super Bowl, the one year they did have success was because McNabb got hurt and Garcia came in and they went against FAT ANDY's game plan and ran the ball.

PLEASE fire Andy Reid, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pimps Main Prophet
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Postby eaglesrule » Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:59 am

Um, no. Actually if they win out its incredibly likely they make it. The Eagles would be handing a loss to the cowboys and skins in that scenario, and the Cowboys still play the Giants, Baltimore, and Eagles. Eagles already ahead of the skins in the standings, so winning that game would put them ahead. Need Atlanta to lose to minnessota, that's the key. But it's not unrealistic at this point, as a a win out will let that tie function like a win.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Brian Dawkins played in second grade.
eaglesrule
General Manager
General Manager

Postby eaglesfan » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:26 am

Amazinz wrote:Reality check... Did you see McNabb waving to the Giants fans? Well when the regular season ends we'll be waving back. :-b

At this point every game is like a playoff game so I have no problem with him showing emotion. They dominated on both sides of the ball yesterday...one of there better team efforts of the year. I had more of a problem with the chest bump to Asante on the sidelines after that btw. :-)

As Eaglesrule said we need to win out and Atl has to lose A game...then we'd be in(knocks on wood).
10 Team, H2H, PPR
Lineup:
E. Manning - T. Romo
W. Welker - R. Cobb - H. Nicks
M. Forte - D. Sproles - CJ Spiller - S. Ridley
J. Finley - K. Rudolph
M. Bryant
Arizona - Green Bay
eaglesfan
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Amazinz » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:34 am

eaglesfan wrote:...so I have no problem with him showing emotion...

Just having fun with it. I don't have any problem with it either. It's not like he was pulling a Phillip Rivers or flipping everyone the bird. It's the little things like that that make the rivalry fun. And in that spirit, I would suggest that (as the Eagles said themselves) yesterday was their Super Bowl. }:-)
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby eaglesfan » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:16 am

Amazinz wrote:
eaglesfan wrote:...so I have no problem with him showing emotion...

Just having fun with it. I don't have any problem with it either. It's not like he was pulling a Phillip Rivers or flipping everyone the bird. It's the little things like that that make the rivalry fun. And in that spirit, I would suggest that (as the Eagles said themselves) yesterday was their Super Bowl. }:-)

Oh I agree ;-D The games are always very fun to watch and usually pretty tight. I hope you guys win next weekend.

The Eagles are frustrating in the sense that they seem to play to there opponent. The Giants are the best team in the league and they decide to show up.....The Bengals are one of the worst and they tie :-P

If we don't get in the playoffs....then I hope we knock Dallas out in Week 17 ;-D
10 Team, H2H, PPR
Lineup:
E. Manning - T. Romo
W. Welker - R. Cobb - H. Nicks
M. Forte - D. Sproles - CJ Spiller - S. Ridley
J. Finley - K. Rudolph
M. Bryant
Arizona - Green Bay
eaglesfan
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker

Postby Pimps Main Prophet » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:27 pm

eaglesfan wrote:

At this point every game is like a playoff game so I have no problem with him showing emotion. They dominated on both sides of the ball yesterday...one of there better team efforts of the year. I had more of a problem with the chest bump to Asante on the sidelines after that btw. :-)

As Eaglesrule said we need to win out and Atl has to lose A game...then we'd be in(knocks on wood).

and then what, it's not like they are going anywhere in the playoffs

all it means is,
another bad draft position
another lineman drafted

The Fat Man has got to go
Pimps Main Prophet
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting