well.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

well....

Moderator: Football Moderators

well....

Postby Guru13 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:29 pm

Despite starting Marshall/Rivers/a few other guys who had studly games, it looks like I'll need like 30 points out of Bryant to keep myself alive in two of my leagues. O well, it was a decent season.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: well....

Postby biju » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:42 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:Despite starting Marshall/Rivers/a few other guys who had studly games, it looks like I'll need like 30 points out of Bryant to keep myself alive in two of my leagues. O well, it was a decent season.

Girlfriend is in a similar situation against ME this week in our first round of playoffs. I wish I didn't have to beat her but I'm glad I did or I certainly would have never lived it down. She beat me last year in the playoffs. :-o

That said, unless Bryant scores 46 points tomorrow I will take this one to even us up. I'm not concerned but with the way the bonus scoring is in this league it isn't *impossible* to have happen, just very unlikely.
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby Guru13 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:47 pm

well technically if The Ravens D gets him negative points tonight, I won't need nearly as many from him, but really...no.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby Hurley916 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:01 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:well technically if The Ravens D gets him negative points tonight, I won't need nearly as many from him, but really...no.

Doesn't look like that is going to happen. Sorry to hear.
Hurley916
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Postby Guru13 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:32 pm

Hurley916 wrote:
FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:well technically if The Ravens D gets him negative points tonight, I won't need nearly as many from him, but really...no.

Doesn't look like that is going to happen. Sorry to hear.

yep, hopefully I can keep the run going in one of my 3 leagues.
Guru13
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby PMax » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:51 pm

I definitely got an assist from Mother Nature today with my matchups. A few were in pretty poor conditions-

Opponents team
Romo
Willie Parker
Matt Forte
Randy Moss
Matt Jones
Eddie Royal
Witten
Prater

:) I was sweating it during the week but... I won pretty big after all.
PMax
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Popcynical » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:03 pm

The guy I played probably had his highest score of the year. His Devone Bess and Vincent Jackson smothered my trio of Wayne, Jennings, and Andre Johnson. Oh and he had Polamalu and Farrior who both outscored Wayne. To win I'd probably need Rudd and Julius Peppers to have two touchdowns between them, in addition to their regular weekly stats.

Well, there's always my other league.
Popcynical
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby electramax » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:25 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:Despite starting Marshall/Rivers/a few other guys who had studly games, it looks like I'll need like 30 points out of Bryant to keep myself alive in two of my leagues. O well, it was a decent season.

Wow, who did he have on his team?
Need Fantasy advice? Follow me via Twitter: http://twitter.com/redgoldbleeder
electramax
Head Coach
Head Coach

Cafecaster

Postby gmoney973 » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:36 pm

biju wrote:

Girlfriend is in a similar situation against ME this week in our first round of playoffs. I wish I didn't have to beat her but I'm glad I did or I certainly would have never lived it down. She beat me last year in the playoffs. :-o

That said, unless Bryant scores 46 points tomorrow I will take this one to even us up. I'm not concerned but with the way the bonus scoring is in this league it isn't *impossible* to have happen, just very unlikely.

LOL !!! Did your GF beat you? I imagine Bryant can possibly have 46 points right now
gmoney973
Head Coach
Head Coach

(Past Year: 3)

Postby biju » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 pm

gmoney973 wrote:
biju wrote:

LOL !!! Did your GF beat you? I imagine Bryant can possibly have 46 points right now

Fortunately for me, she needed Matt Bryant to get 46 points. :-D
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting