well.... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

well....

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: well....

Postby Sex Panther » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:49 pm

Good ? about Brynat.

I got bounced in the 1st round in 2 leagues tonight.

1 league left, so dissapointing.
Kate Upton's Husband - dead
Mr. Blonde - champ
Yo Soy Fiesta - dead
Old South - champ
Full of Fanta Tonight - champ
Sex Panther (SB) - dead
Sex Panther (FF) - dead
Sex Panther (IBL) - dead
Sex Panther (Dynasty) dead
Sex Panther
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicFantasy ExpertMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:02 am

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:Despite starting Marshall/Rivers/a few other guys who had studly games, it looks like I'll need like 30 points out of Bryant to keep myself alive in two of my leagues. O well, it was a decent season.

Acording to my calculations 9 catches 200 yds and 2 TD's is over 30 points PPR or not.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby 011472 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:04 am

Bryant got me a win to get into a three-way tie for my division, but my decision to start Minnesota's defense over Indy's this weekend will keep my out of the playoffs. :-t

I'm kicking myself, but it felt like the right move at the time.
Head Coach
Head Coach

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby biju » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:16 am

011472 wrote:Bryant got me a win to get into a three-way tie for my division, but my decision to start Minnesota's defense over Indy's this weekend will keep my out of the playoffs. :-t

I'm not sure you can blame yourself for not starting Indy. But what the heck are you doing with two defenses on your team? :-D
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby 011472 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:21 am

biju wrote:
011472 wrote:Bryant got me a win to get into a three-way tie for my division, but my decision to start Minnesota's defense over Indy's this weekend will keep my out of the playoffs. :-t

I'm not sure you can blame yourself for not starting Indy. But what the heck are you doing with two defenses on your team? :-D

I've been carrying two defenses for the last few weeks in the hopes to look ahead to good matchups, so I grabbed Indy this week anticipating using them against Detroit in week 15.

And I wrestled with the Indy/Minn decision all week, but once I knew the Williams' were playing, there wasn't much question about who to use.

Good luck in your playoffs! I'll be busy wondering who to keep and trying to figure out auction values for 2009.
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby biju » Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:27 am

011472 wrote:
biju wrote:

I've been carrying two defenses for the last few weeks in the hopes to look ahead to good matchups, so I grabbed Indy this week anticipating using them against Detroit in week 15.

And I wrestled with the Indy/Minn decision all week, but once I knew the Williams' were playing, there wasn't much question about who to use.

Good luck in your playoffs! I'll be busy wondering who to keep and trying to figure out auction values for 2009.

That's a good strategy to use if you really have an extra spot on your bench. I did that a few years back with much success as everyone seemed to be exactly one week behind me. But I've been just pummeled by injury this year and have needed every spot I can get just to stay healthy.

It doesn't help that it's a keeper either.

Too bad about your bounce. It's tough to be out after a hard fought year of FF. :-o
biju
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSweet 16 Survivor

Postby 011472 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:08 am

biju wrote:
011472 wrote:
biju wrote:

That's a good strategy to use if you really have an extra spot on your bench. I did that a few years back with much success as everyone seemed to be exactly one week behind me. But I've been just pummeled by injury this year and have needed every spot I can get just to stay healthy.

It doesn't help that it's a keeper either.

Too bad about your bounce. It's tough to be out after a hard fought year of FF. :-o

Final division standings:

Team 1: 9-5 1234.64 points
Team 2: 9-5 1233.08 points
Me: 9-5 1228.22 points

So this morning I'm questioning every decision I made all year! Seventy yards along the way would've made a big difference... :*)
Head Coach
Head Coach

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting