FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...PLEASE FIRE CHILLY!!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...PLEASE FIRE CHILLY!!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...PLEASE FIRE CHILLY!!!!

Postby Therobsclub » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:21 pm

I really was hoping my hometown team would have lost to the lions, because that would have basically sent his ticket to unemployment....now the unlikely hero named Tavaris way overrated Jackson saves the day for him. Ugh Barf me. If Daunte wouldn't have gotten injured, chilly would be gone. Thoughts? Concerns about chilly?

Post them here!
Adrian Peterson....The NEXT Walter Peyton!

-TheRob's Club
Therobsclub
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD...PLEASE FIRE CHILLY!!!!

Postby dream_017 » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:12 pm

Therobsclub wrote:If Daunte wouldn't have gotten injured, chilly would be gone.

:-? :-?
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby WaCougMBS » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Agreed ;-D
Av/sig by deluxe_247
WaCougMBS

Radio PimpEditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:14 pm

How can you say Tavaris Jackson is overrated? NOBODY and I mean NOBODY thinks that he's good. People couldn't really think much less of him as a football player...

Thanks to abrunn for the awesome sig
A Fleshner Fantasy
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Cafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby Therobsclub » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:14 am

You kiddin me?! This guy gets waaaaay more credit than he deserves! He should get 0 credit! I mean think about it.... The guy looks ok during preseason, gets injured. Gus looked better in preseason, yet Chilly decided to put T Jack as the starter even when he was still hurt! If Gus would have been the full time starter the Vikings would have a couple more wins. Chilly is by far the dumbest coach in the NFL besides Romeo (he's pretty dumb) and sometimes...well most of the time it's tough to watch my hometown team.

It is fun to watch AP though!
Adrian Peterson....The NEXT Walter Peyton!

-TheRob's Club
Therobsclub
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby dream_017 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:54 am

Therobsclub wrote:Chilly is by far the dumbest coach in the NFL besides Romeo (he's pretty dumb) and sometimes...well most of the time it's tough to watch my hometown team.

Detroit still exists right? NimRod is still 1-20 in his last 21 games right?
dream_017
Cafe Google
Cafe Google

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 58)

Postby treat24 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:59 am

I'm sure people don't want me to go off in this thread.

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:How can you say Tavaris Jackson is overrated? NOBODY and I mean NOBODY thinks that he's good. People couldn't really think much less of him as a football player...

People in MN have been talking about how TJack looked decent enough when he came in, etc... He's getting a tiny amount of praise... Outside of MN there is probably zero talk of him. I'm assuming the OP lives in MN like me and has been hearing the tiny bits of praise. He deserves none.

I've seen nimrod coach against us twice this year, I've seen Gruden coach against us... Chilly is still the worst IMO. You give Nimrod or Gruden our players... they would accomplish more or at least the team would look a tad better. Marinelli is so bad because the Lions as a team are that bad. Despite at QB, the Vikings have a dang good team. On paper before the season people were looking at them like contenders... They failed to see how big the non-QB and Chilly being head coach would factor in.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby moochman » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:52 am

treat24 wrote:I'm sure people don't want me to go off in this thread.

A Fleshner Fantasy wrote:How can you say Tavaris Jackson is overrated? NOBODY and I mean NOBODY thinks that he's good. People couldn't really think much less of him as a football player...

People in MN have been talking about how TJack looked decent enough when he came in, etc... He's getting a tiny amount of praise... Outside of MN there is probably zero talk of him. I'm assuming the OP lives in MN like me and has been hearing the tiny bits of praise. He deserves none.

I've seen nimrod coach against us twice this year, I've seen Gruden coach against us... Chilly is still the worst IMO. You give Nimrod or Gruden our players... they would accomplish more or at least the team would look a tad better. Marinelli is so bad because the Lions as a team are that bad. Despite at QB, the Vikings have a dang good team. On paper before the season people were looking at them like contenders... They failed to see how big the non-QB and Chilly being head coach would factor in.

With all due respect, Treat, you have some myopathy on this. NimRod the NutJob is far and away the worse head coach in the league. Exihibit A: 4th and inches he goes for it. Calls for an overwieght Duante CulBlubbler to sneak behind undersized center Dom Roidola vs the Vikes bulky Williams twins. Result lost yardage. Both times. Now just so you don't think that we can chaulk it up to men have to be able to get that half yard reaoning. Exhibit B would be a year or two ago vs the Packers. 4th and goal on the 1/2 yd line. NimRod ask the diminutive Roidola to block massive run clogger for the Pack (forget name). Result: Lost yardage. So the moron who preaches put it on tape doesn't even bother to learn from his own tape. Repeats the same mistakes. Exhibit C: Calvin Johnson gets about 3-6 looks a game. NimRod the NutJob has his QBs look elsewhere when the D is doubling Calvin. Exhibit D: Not one player under his mismanagement has shown any improvement. Not 1!!!!

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Postby treat24 » Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:57 pm

you know what... it's like arguing who's worse... satan or hitler...

they both suck... both should be fired... it's shocking they have jobs.

The Packer was probably Gilbert Brown BTW...
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby JasonSeahorn » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:25 pm

treat24 wrote:

The Packer was probably Gilbert Brown BTW...

He's been out of the league for like 5 years :-B

Thanks to deluxe_247 for sig, he is welcome to sail with the Captain too!

I will win all of the fantasy cafe games.....next year
JasonSeahorn
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting