Week 15 GC: NY Giants @ Dallas - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 15 GC: NY Giants @ Dallas

Moderator: Football Moderators

Week 15 GC: NY Giants @ Dallas

Postby WebHamster » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:30 am

!+)
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

Pick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 204)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Week 15 GC: NY Giants @ Dallas

Postby Tyeattolah » Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:43 pm

Thank God I don't have to work tomorrow night...as the USA Today headline called it...It's High Noon for the Cowboys. Please oh please TOny don't throw any hairbrained INTs and please oh please TO, just shut up and catch everything that comes your way. Oh, and please oh please Wade Phillips, kick some a$$ down there and get this "Super Bowl" bound team to start producing like they should! 8-o 8-o

Go COwboys!!!

TO, I"m burning your Jersey...you big baby! SO much talent...so much more mouth! :-C
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Amazinz » Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:20 pm

Corey Webster signed a contract extension through 2013. :-B

One down and a Jacobs to go...
Amazinz
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby D3C4K » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:18 pm

Can't believe it, but I still have a chance to win and go to the finals here. My opponent had 130 + points (headlined by Andre Johnson and Pierre Thomas), yet if Romo and TO combine for 30 more points than John Carney, I'll advance! Let's go, Cowboys!!!
QB - C. Newton
WR - L. Fitzgerald
WR - S. Smith (Car)
RB - M. Turner
RB - C. Johnson
TE - A. Gates
W/R/T - B. Wells
K - S. Janikowski
DEF - NYJ

BN - M. Ryan
BN - J. Battle
BN - P. Thomas
BN - J. Ringer
BN - V. Cruz
BN - B. Pettigrew
BN - SF D
D3C4K
Head Coach
Head Coach

Postby eagles21 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:22 pm

I can't wait to watch the post game stuff if the Cowboys lose. :-b

GO G-MEN! :-P :-D
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Tyeattolah » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:34 pm

eagles21 wrote:I can't wait to watch the post game stuff if the Cowboys lose. :-b

oh boy, I'm ashamed to say you are right. TO - "Well Witten and Romo eat and sleep together and I saw them making up plays in their cherio bowls and they didn't have my number on any of the plays!"

Gag me, I'm throwing a TO jersey burning party as soon as I get home...don't care what he does tonight or the rest of the season...he is a distraction, just like Plaxico, just hasn't used a real gun to shoot himself in the foot yet!

:~( :-C
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby eagles21 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:38 pm

Tyeattolah wrote:
eagles21 wrote:I can't wait to watch the post game stuff if the Cowboys lose. :-b

oh boy, I'm ashamed to say you are right. TO - "Well Witten and Romo eat and sleep together and I saw them making up plays in their cherio bowls and they didn't have my number on any of the plays!"

Gag me, I'm throwing a TO jersey burning party as soon as I get home...don't care what he does tonight or the rest of the season...he is a distraction, just like Plaxico, just hasn't used a real gun to shoot himself in the foot yet!

Now you know what it felt like to be an Eagles fan a couple years ago. In the beginning, it was great! He was an awesome playmaker and great asset to our mediocre receiving core, and he was a great contributor in leading us to the playoffs and beyond. And then, the distractions came, and we hated him.

I am feeling a bit of deja vu right now. :-b
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:43 pm

All the talent in the world but can'd do the fundamental things that make a team great. You look at the Giants and they are a team and play like one. Distractions like Plexiglass don't faze them that much. We allow them to explode and then the media makes it worse.

We are in a better position with Tampa and the Deadskins losing but now have Atlanta breathing down our neck instead. Tonight is a must win to build confidence. We have the talent and the Gmen are ailing. The time is ripe. ;-D
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby RaudeR » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Start Barber or Choice?? Who's going to be the most active in this game??
RaudeR
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby Tyeattolah » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:50 pm

eagles21 wrote:
Tyeattolah wrote:

Now you know what it felt like to be an Eagles fan a couple years ago. In the beginning, it was great! He was an awesome playmaker and great asset to our mediocre receiving core, and he was a great contributor in leading us to the playoffs and beyond. And then, the distractions came, and we hated him.

I am feeling a bit of deja vu right now. :-b

...and te 49ers before you!
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting