New League, need your suggestions - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Football Talk

New League, need your suggestions

Moderator: Football Moderators

New League, need your suggestions

Postby smackthefirst » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:03 am

Ok, Ive been playing fanatasy football for almost ten years now but have always done re-draft leagues b/c I was in school and moved around alot. Now, Im done with school and have 9 other friends who want to start up a keeper league next year.

I know how they pretty much run, but was hoping some of you could give me some good ideas as to how to set up the keeper rules. Im not saying outline the whole league, but for example: some leagues allow extensions for keeping rookies while some dont. Some leagues "base" your keeper on where you drafted him some dont.

I was just hoping to get a discussion going about what you think works well in your league and what could be removed.

And finally, please, do not "trash" anyone else's league rules. To each their own in what makes them happy, and I dont want this turning into a "my league is better."

Thanks all
smackthefirst
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor
Home Cafe: Football

Postby zombiez » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:09 am

In the one league I am in, we can keep 2 offensive players, and one defensive player.....period.....
zombiez
Head Coach
Head Coach

Sweet 16 Survivor

Postby smackthefirst » Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:19 am

When you say period, I assuem you mean there's no limit to how long you can keep a player. Do you think this makes it easier for someone to build a mini dynasty? Or do you think it simplifies keeping everything in order? Or both?
smackthefirst
General Manager
General Manager

Graphics ExpertEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown Survivor

Return to Football Talk