It's ours for the taken.. - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to New York Jets

It's ours for the taken..

Moderator: Football Moderators

It's ours for the taken..

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:33 pm

If the Jets don't become the typical Jets that I am used to watching over the past few seasons and actually come out on top of the next two games, the division is ours, as long as a number three seed in the AFC. Let's hope we end up with the number three seed and have to play Baltimore in round one and then hopefully the Titans become the number two seed and we get them.

Go Jets ;-D
A win next week and all is forgotten.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 70)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: It's ours for the taken..

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:20 am

Dawinner127 wrote:If the Jets don't become the typical Jets that I am used to watching over the past few seasons and actually come out on top of the next two games, the division is ours, as long as a number three seed in the AFC. Let's hope we end up with the number three seed and have to play Baltimore in round one and then hopefully the Titans become the number two seed and we get them.

Go Jets ;-D

Well, so much for that...
bigh0rt
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Dawinner127 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:24 pm

bigh0rt wrote:
Dawinner127 wrote:If the Jets don't become the typical Jets that I am used to watching over the past few seasons and actually come out on top of the next two games, the division is ours, as long as a number three seed in the AFC. Let's hope we end up with the number three seed and have to play Baltimore in round one and then hopefully the Titans become the number two seed and we get them.

Go Jets ;-D

Well, so much for that...

Awful. I actually went up stairs into my room and cried over this loss. Next Sunday at the game we're bringing the tv and hopefully we get the Patriot game and if the Pats win, we decided we're not even going to go into the stadium.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby killiansjmd » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:57 am

I know I shouldn't be shocked but it's just amazing how bad this team has played the last couple of weeks. We need a lot of help today and we actually need our team to show up and win a game. Need the Bills to continue to play tough and knock off the Pats or the Jags to knock off the Ravens.
Thanks to Metroid for the sig!
killiansjmd
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dawinner127 » Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:49 am

killiansjmd wrote:I know I shouldn't be shocked but it's just amazing how bad this team has played the last couple of weeks. We need a lot of help today and we actually need our team to show up and win a game. Need the Bills to continue to play tough and knock off the Pats or the Jags to knock off the Ravens.

This is typical New York Jets football. Today at the game we are bringing a TV for the parking lot tailgate and we are going to watch the Patriots game, so hopefully it goes well and the Bills get the job done. Also, when we get into the game (Assuming the Patriots win) and Baltimore is up by numerous scores, we are going to leave. I can't stand the Jets anymore. You start out 8-3 and 4 weeks later, you are 9-6? Pathetic, if you ask me. How do you lose to the Seahawks and the 49ers and we got a lucky break against the Bills. The coaching staff really needs to be reevaluated if we don't make the playoffs this season.
Dawinner127
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Dawinner127 wrote:
killiansjmd wrote:I know I shouldn't be shocked but it's just amazing how bad this team has played the last couple of weeks. We need a lot of help today and we actually need our team to show up and win a game. Need the Bills to continue to play tough and knock off the Pats or the Jags to knock off the Ravens.

This is typical New York Jets football. Today at the game we are bringing a TV for the parking lot tailgate and we are going to watch the Patriots game, so hopefully it goes well and the Bills get the job done. Also, when we get into the game (Assuming the Patriots win) and Baltimore is up by numerous scores, we are going to leave. I can't stand the Jets anymore. You start out 8-3 and 4 weeks later, you are 9-6? Pathetic, if you ask me. How do you lose to the Seahawks and the 49ers and we got a lucky break against the Bills. The coaching staff really needs to be reevaluated if we don't make the playoffs this season.

Welcome to my world. :,-( I'm 40 so I'm not really surprised anymore. Disappointed? Of course. Surprised? Not at all. IMO, the offensive playcalling was suspect almost all year. I hope Mangini takes Schottenheimer with him to Cleveland. I think they want Favre back really bad. I think that's why they interviewed Jagodzinski. I love Favre, but I'm kinda hoping he retires. I've seen Favre make some poor decisions in the past, but some of his INT's down the stretch were REALLY poor decisions. Who will the Jets get if Favre retires? Cassel? I think NE would pay Cassel starter $$$ to be the backup before trading him to the Jets. McNabb? A lot of people thought he might be gone after this year, but now they made the playoffs and advanced so that might not happen. Is Clemens or Ratliff the answer? Draft someone? I have a bad feeling about the next few years...if we don't get a QB. The only good thing about the end of the season was that NE didn't make the playoffs after going 11-5. :-D

What does everyone think the Jets will do for 2009 and beyond? Who will be the new coach? Do you want Favre back? Who will replace him? It's gonna be a long offseason. :-? :,-(

PS: I can't believe how bad Gholston played this year! :~( :-t

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Return to New York Jets