Andy Reid Hates Me - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Andy Reid Hates Me

Moderator: Football Moderators

Andy Reid Hates Me

Postby The Loyalist » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:16 pm

It's true. He knew I needed 14 from Westbrook in a PPR league to win my 2nd consecutive championship. He knew Westbrook could get 14 against the Browns while running backwards, blindfolded and wearing flip-flops. And yet.. y-y-yet he never allowed Westie to get into a rhythm.

1st Series... 1st Touchdown... Westie gets the ball on 1st down - doesn't get much. It's a run, everyone and their mother expecting Westbrook to run - heck even Crennel expected it, which is saying a lot for a guy in a walking coma. And so Westbrook gets stopped.

Wait... why is Westie going out? W-W-Why is Buckholter coming in while they line up in a shotgun formation? Since when is Westbrook not good enough to be in there for passing downs? I didn't get this memo. Did I miss the meeting where they decided Westbrook is no longer the best pass catching RB in football?

It was then that I knew I was in trouble. It was then that ESPN panned to Reid, and he gazed into the camera, smiled mockingly at me and said: '*bleep* you.' Clear as day.

And so another FF season has ended, I came up 5 points short. 2 catches, 30 yards short. 1 TD short and I know, that somewhere out there today, Andy Reid is laughing. Probably called Shanahan and Belicheck on 3 way and they all got a laugh as one of 'em was able to, once again, play God to millions of FF players everywhere.
The Loyalist
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting