GOOD LUCK!!! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

GOOD LUCK!!!

Moderator: Football Moderators

GOOD LUCK!!!

Postby scientology » Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:58 pm

Just wanted to wish good luck to everyone playing for the title this weekend! Weather its for big money, $50, or simply pride... this is what we all spend hours upon hours planning for! Also, happy holidays to all of you as well!
scientology
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: GOOD LUCK!!!

Postby dgan » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 pm

Hard to believe 6 months of nearly daily efforts of pouring over stats, tendencies, reports, and opinions is all coming to an end this weekend. As with all other Championship games I have been a part of, I try not to get too caught up in the winning or losing of this game for a change. All that worrying is over now, win or lose, I put my best effort and the best roster I could in play. Winning or losing this one game won't change the exhilaration of the fantasy season.

For those of you who have made it to this final 'Submit Roster' moment, reflect on how much fun the ride has been. Enjoy the ENTIRE experience this weekend - don't let the outcome of this single game alter your perception of the whole season. Next year, you will have to have learned from the mistakes and successes of this year. The outcome of the Championship game will (or should) have little importance in that learning process.

This weekend will take care of itself now. Simply enjoy the final ride.

Best of luck to everyone fortunate enough to be playing this weekend.
dgan
General Manager
General Manager

Eagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting