Week 16 GC: New Orleans @ Detroit - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 16 GC: New Orleans @ Detroit

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 16 GC: New Orleans @ Detroit

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:07 pm

Xtreme wrote:
moochman wrote:Wow, all this yabbering about PT and Colston, but not one mention of the absolutely horrific display of D by the Lions.

There's a natural tendency to talk about those things which are new, interesting, unexpected.... The Lions pathetic defense is none of these. :-)

Nice! Could you at least wait for us to try getting up before kicking us back down! :-b

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Xtreme » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:17 pm

moochman wrote:
Xtreme wrote:
moochman wrote:Wow, all this yabbering about PT and Colston, but not one mention of the absolutely horrific display of D by the Lions.

There's a natural tendency to talk about those things which are new, interesting, unexpected.... The Lions pathetic defense is none of these. :-)

Nice! Could you at least wait for us to try getting up before kicking us back down! :-b

Well what fun would that be?? I want to witness history... 0-16! ;-D ;-D :-D :-D
HIR? viewtopic.php?t=507654#p3396000

Beware the Buffalion!
Xtreme
Head Coach
Head Coach

Innovative MemberPick 3 Weekly Winner

Postby moochman » Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Xtreme wrote:
moochman wrote:
Xtreme wrote:There's a natural tendency to talk about those things which are new, interesting, unexpected.... The Lions pathetic defense is none of these. :-)

Well what fun would that be?? I want to witness history... 0-16! ;-D ;-D :-D :-D

You've already seen history. The NimRod Marinelli led Lions are the first team in NFL history to lose the first 15 games of a season. An O and 16 season is all but a formality.

I think, therefore I am. I think fantasy, therefore I am unreal?
moochman
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 80)

Previous

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting