PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0 - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Moderator: Football Moderators

PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby joejlitz » Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:18 pm

Here comes the rematch. I'm in and I don't plan on bagging up again this week - no matter how badly we played last week!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:13 am

In and baggin through playoffs if I lose.

We got this. There is too much on the line. As long as Westy doesn't break a 77 yarder then Bucky following with a 82 yarder we are good. :-D

Its over Philly. Time to plan for the off season. B-)
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby joejlitz » Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:36 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:In and baggin through playoffs if I lose.

We got this. There is too much on the line. As long as Westy doesn't break a 77 yarder then Bucky following with a 82 yarder we are good. :-D

Its over Philly. Time to plan for the off season. B-)

Did you just raise the stakes???
I'll see you're bagging through the playoffs and I'll raise you a "Cowboys Rule!" vs. "Eagles Rule!" underneath the photo in the sig. ;-D
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:02 pm

I'm in for the one week bag. ;-)
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby eagles21 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:19 pm

I'm in. :-)
Image
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4613
Joined: 7 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby joejlitz » Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:28 pm

joelamosobadiah wrote:I'm in for the one week bag. ;-)

no guts no glory! B-)
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:41 pm

joejlitz wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:In and baggin through playoffs if I lose.

We got this. There is too much on the line. As long as Westy doesn't break a 77 yarder then Bucky following with a 82 yarder we are good. :-D

Its over Philly. Time to plan for the off season. B-)

Did you just raise the stakes???
I'll see you're bagging through the playoffs and I'll raise you a "Cowboys Rule!" vs. "Eagles Rule!" underneath the photo in the sig. ;-D


Yes I did my friend. :-B

I'm in for the Cowboy's rule vs Eagles rule for the playoffs. The only thing is I don't know how to make something like that.

I had to wear and I love Mcnabb avatar so this is nothing. ;-D

Instead of smoked Turkey for Christmas it looks like it will be Smoked Eagle. :-D
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby eagles21 » Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:54 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:Yes I did my friend. :-B

I'm in for the Cowboy's rule vs Eagles rule for the playoffs. The only thing is I don't know how to make something like that.

I had to wear and I love Mcnabb avatar so this is nothing. ;-D

Instead of smoked Turkey for Christmas it looks like it will be Smoked Eagle. :-D


You know you liked that avatar.

Image

:-b
Image
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 4613
Joined: 7 Jun 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: State College, PA

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby joelamosobadiah » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:34 pm

joejlitz wrote:
joelamosobadiah wrote:I'm in for the one week bag. ;-)

no guts no glory! B-)


Alright, alright, I'm all in. I guess since if we lose hen we're out of the playoffs anyway, I don't need to reserve my PBC rights anyway. ;-D
Image
joelamosobadiah
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 16386
Joined: 4 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Gun control is hitting what you aim at.

Re: PBC Challenge: Eagles vs. Cowboys version 2.0

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:17 pm

eagles21 wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:Yes I did my friend. :-B

I'm in for the Cowboy's rule vs Eagles rule for the playoffs. The only thing is I don't know how to make something like that.

I had to wear and I love Mcnabb avatar so this is nothing. ;-D

Instead of smoked Turkey for Christmas it looks like it will be Smoked Eagle. :-D


You know you liked that avatar.

Image

:-b


If you recall I never said I was in on the Mcnads pic just the normal PBC but manned up anyway and wore it out of respect.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Next

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 12:23 hours
(and 38 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact