DAL gets crushed in last game of season! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Dallas Cowboys

DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Moderator: Football Moderators

DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby joejlitz » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:53 pm

By the Eagles!

LOL. ROFL! How 'bout them Cowgirls!!! :-t

Make those tee times, boys!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)
Home Cafe: Football

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby LS2throwed » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 am

You really hate the Cowboys don't you? It would be different if Philly was winning some super bowls or something, so as pathetic as the cowboys have played in the past 13 years Eagles certainly don't have anything to brag about in that same time span...So let me know when Philly brings a super bowl back, unless their goal is to just make the NFC championship game and call it quits. :-D
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby joejlitz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:50 pm

LS2throwed wrote:You really hate the Cowboys don't you? It would be different if Philly was winning some super bowls or something, so as pathetic as the cowboys have played in the past 13 years Eagles certainly don't have anything to brag about in that same time span...So let me know when Philly brings a super bowl back, unless their goal is to just make the NFC championship game and call it quits. :-D

Did you really just pull a thread from 3 months back to comment on?
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby LS2throwed » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:56 pm

joejlitz wrote:
LS2throwed wrote:You really hate the Cowboys don't you? It would be different if Philly was winning some super bowls or something, so as pathetic as the cowboys have played in the past 13 years Eagles certainly don't have anything to brag about in that same time span...So let me know when Philly brings a super bowl back, unless their goal is to just make the NFC championship game and call it quits. :-D

Yes. It's not like every thread in this forum isn't old anyway so what's the big deal? I know you didn't expect to come into the Cowboys forum ribbing them and not expect anyone to respond.
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer

Postby joejlitz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 am

LS2throwed wrote:Yes. It's not like every thread in this forum isn't old anyway so what's the big deal? I know you didn't expect to come into the Cowboys forum ribbing them and not expect anyone to respond.

LOL. Did I post this in the Cowboys thread? Awesome! Must'a been drinking.

Anyway, the last game of the year was SO important to both teams. It was a "win and in" situation for both teams. Not only did the Cowboys choke, but the Eagles crushed them. And the Eagles overcame ridiculous odds to earn the wild card including needing 3 teams to lose (including Tampa losing to OAK in Tampa). So it was definitely a highly emotional day.

But to address your earlier comment. YES! I hate DAL more than any other NFL team in the league. What Philly fan doesn't?
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm

I thought about posting in the Eagles lair when they lost to the Cards but then I looked at my fingers and realized how much joy I have gotten out of my Boys in my lifetime. The right hand looks like an Eagles hand with no rings in sight. The left has 5 beautiful rings on it.

Philly has nothing to brag about but a few playoff wins. Even the arena league team (Soul) got a ring before them. :-b I'm shocked they hold their head up every day.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 am

joejlitz wrote:

If you can revive an old thread, so can I! Here's to a great upcoming season:

Feel free to start a fight in the Eagles forum. I think I'm the only one around right now, though. :-o
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:33 am

joejlitz wrote:Feel free to start a fight in the Eagles forum. I think I'm the only one around right now, though. :-o

Thought about it may times. But I always come to the realization that these forums are for the teams fans to discuss the upcoming season and what happens during the season. That is why they are called fan forums.

To go in and rub the Eagles fans would be easy since they have accomplished as much as the most recent expansion teams and the Philly Soul has a ring before the Eagles. But what would that accomplish?
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:44 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Feel free to start a fight in the Eagles forum. I think I'm the only one around right now, though. :-o

Thought about it may times. But I always come to the realization that these forums are for the teams fans to discuss the upcoming season and what happens during the season. That is why they are called fan forums.

To go in and rub the Eagles fans would be easy since they have accomplished as much as the most recent expansion teams and the Philly Soul has a ring before the Eagles. But what would that accomplish?

C'mon! If you can't quarrel in cyberspace without fear of getting punched in the jaw, then where can you quarrel?
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

Return to Dallas Cowboys