DAL gets crushed in last game of season! - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Dallas Cowboys

DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Moderator: Football Moderators

DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby joejlitz » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:53 pm

By the Eagles!

LOL. ROFL! How 'bout them Cowgirls!!! :-t

Make those tee times, boys!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby LS2throwed » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:04 am

You really hate the Cowboys don't you? It would be different if Philly was winning some super bowls or something, so as pathetic as the cowboys have played in the past 13 years Eagles certainly don't have anything to brag about in that same time span...So let me know when Philly brings a super bowl back, unless their goal is to just make the NFC championship game and call it quits. :-D
Image
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 5373
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Arlington, Texas

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby joejlitz » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:50 pm

LS2throwed wrote:You really hate the Cowboys don't you? It would be different if Philly was winning some super bowls or something, so as pathetic as the cowboys have played in the past 13 years Eagles certainly don't have anything to brag about in that same time span...So let me know when Philly brings a super bowl back, unless their goal is to just make the NFC championship game and call it quits. :-D

Did you really just pull a thread from 3 months back to comment on?
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby LS2throwed » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:56 pm

joejlitz wrote:
LS2throwed wrote:You really hate the Cowboys don't you? It would be different if Philly was winning some super bowls or something, so as pathetic as the cowboys have played in the past 13 years Eagles certainly don't have anything to brag about in that same time span...So let me know when Philly brings a super bowl back, unless their goal is to just make the NFC championship game and call it quits. :-D

Did you really just pull a thread from 3 months back to comment on?



Yes. It's not like every thread in this forum isn't old anyway so what's the big deal? I know you didn't expect to come into the Cowboys forum ribbing them and not expect anyone to respond.
Image
Current Cafe Dynasties:
4th and Goal
Fourth & Inches
Double D
Any Given Dynasty
Eat Cheese Dynasty
NFL's Finest
Cafe Very Special Forces
LS2throwed
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterCafe Musketeer
Posts: 5373
Joined: 21 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Arlington, Texas

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby joejlitz » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 am

LS2throwed wrote:Yes. It's not like every thread in this forum isn't old anyway so what's the big deal? I know you didn't expect to come into the Cowboys forum ribbing them and not expect anyone to respond.

LOL. Did I post this in the Cowboys thread? Awesome! Must'a been drinking.

Anyway, the last game of the year was SO important to both teams. It was a "win and in" situation for both teams. Not only did the Cowboys choke, but the Eagles crushed them. And the Eagles overcame ridiculous odds to earn the wild card including needing 3 teams to lose (including Tampa losing to OAK in Tampa). So it was definitely a highly emotional day.

But to address your earlier comment. YES! I hate DAL more than any other NFL team in the league. What Philly fan doesn't?
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm

I thought about posting in the Eagles lair when they lost to the Cards but then I looked at my fingers and realized how much joy I have gotten out of my Boys in my lifetime. The right hand looks like an Eagles hand with no rings in sight. The left has 5 beautiful rings on it.

Philly has nothing to brag about but a few playoff wins. Even the arena league team (Soul) got a ring before them. :-b I'm shocked they hold their head up every day.
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:03 am

joejlitz wrote:
LS2throwed wrote:You really hate the Cowboys don't you? It would be different if Philly was winning some super bowls or something, so as pathetic as the cowboys have played in the past 13 years Eagles certainly don't have anything to brag about in that same time span...So let me know when Philly brings a super bowl back, unless their goal is to just make the NFC championship game and call it quits. :-D

Did you really just pull a thread from 3 months back to comment on?

If you can revive an old thread, so can I! Here's to a great upcoming season:

Image

Feel free to start a fight in the Eagles forum. I think I'm the only one around right now, though. :-o
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:33 am

joejlitz wrote:Feel free to start a fight in the Eagles forum. I think I'm the only one around right now, though. :-o


Thought about it may times. But I always come to the realization that these forums are for the teams fans to discuss the upcoming season and what happens during the season. That is why they are called fan forums.

To go in and rub the Eagles fans would be easy since they have accomplished as much as the most recent expansion teams and the Philly Soul has a ring before the Eagles. But what would that accomplish?
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: DAL gets crushed in last game of season!

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:44 am

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
joejlitz wrote:Feel free to start a fight in the Eagles forum. I think I'm the only one around right now, though. :-o


Thought about it may times. But I always come to the realization that these forums are for the teams fans to discuss the upcoming season and what happens during the season. That is why they are called fan forums.

To go in and rub the Eagles fans would be easy since they have accomplished as much as the most recent expansion teams and the Philly Soul has a ring before the Eagles. But what would that accomplish?

C'mon! If you can't quarrel in cyberspace without fear of getting punched in the jaw, then where can you quarrel?
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified


Return to Dallas Cowboys

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 1:45 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact