Week 18 GC: Baltimore @ Miami - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Week 18 GC: Baltimore @ Miami

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: Week 18 GC: Baltimore @ Miami

Postby treat24 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm

joejlitz wrote:Nice move by Bess

that was sweet...

ray lewis helmet to helmet... that dude, tough, great player... always been dirty though
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Football
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:54 pm

That was a pressure INT
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:57 pm

joejlitz wrote:That was a pressure INT

Pressured him out of the pocket but when he threw it there was no pressure on him or the WR. Looks to me like he just made a bad throw.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby treat24 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:03 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:

Pressured him out of the pocket but when he threw it there was no pressure on him or the WR. Looks to me like he just made a bad throw.

Yeah there was, bart scott hit him and knocked him on his a$$ about a half second after he threw... in fact he had to lean his body to the right to get the throw off.
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby budgerock » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Ted Ginn just got de-cleated on that Reed TD.
budgerock
Water Boy
Water Boy

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:12 pm

treat24 wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:

Yeah there was, bart scott hit him and knocked him on his a$$ about a half second after he threw... in fact he had to lean his body to the right to get the throw off.

Just watched it again and you are right Scott was there. But Penny had time to set and throw to an open WR.

Int for a TD.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby treat24 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
treat24 wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:

Just watched it again and you are right Scott was there. But Penny had time to set and throw to an open WR.

Int for a TD.

oh no question... Penny could have set and gotten rid of that ball... he held on to it too long.

I honestly don't know who I'm rooting for. I have no players in this game (fantasy playoff leagues)... Normally I go for an underdog... but I'm not sure this game really has one IMO
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Postby BritSox » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:20 pm

Go Ravens.

(They're facing an AFC East team, and they hate the C***s. That will do me as a proxy team).
"I can't say that. I'd have to say having Ryan Leaf quarterback us to a 1-15 record is probably the biggest challenge."

Rodney Harrison, on whether losing Tom Brady to injury was the greatest challenge he has faced in football.
BritSox
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:27 pm

treat24 wrote:oh no question... Penny could have set and gotten rid of that ball... he held on to it too long.

I honestly don't know who I'm rooting for. I have no players in this game (fantasy playoff leagues)... Normally I go for an underdog... but I'm not sure this game really has one IMO

I have Miami D in this affair on Sporting News. I play my pops every year. Unfortunately he had Sproles with Return and Punt yards counting. :~(
Cowboys 4 life

Postby FFslacker » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
treat24 wrote:oh no question... Penny could have set and gotten rid of that ball... he held on to it too long.

I have Miami D in this affair on Sporting News. I play my pops every year. Unfortunately he had Sproles with Return and Punt yards counting. :~(

Ouch
FFslacker
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Mock(ing) DrafterMatchup Meltdown Survivor

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting