Sunday's Playoff Winners - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Sunday's Playoff Winners

Moderator: Football Moderators

Sunday's Playoff Winners

Postby mariners100 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:44 am

Baltimore at Miami
Philly at Minny

Baltimore at Miami- I'll take Miami in the upset in the early game. I can see Baltimore's DEF controlling this game for a bit but as long as Miami doesn't turn the ball over I think that Miami can control the clock with their running game. I know that most will say no way... but this is my upset pick of the day.

Philly at Minny- I think that Philly will take Minny in this match up. I do not see AP being able to dominate this game which I think is the only way that the Vikings will win. Watch for McNabb to not only dominate through the air, but he will also rush for 30+ yards today too.

Who do you got and why?
GOT 6? WE DO!
mariners100
Head Coach
Head Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Sunday's Playoff Winners

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Balt at Miami - Balt destroyed Miami at Miami earlier this year. Miami typically doesn't make mistakes but I think Balt causes them to make a few in a much closer win than last time. Balt by 7.

Philly at Minny - I think Philly can be a good team as witnessed last week but they are very inconsistent. Minny is the same way though. I think Philly wins the game handidly but I hope they lose. If Minny can slow the Eagles and get up on them they have a chance. Otherwise there is no way they win.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:52 pm

mariners100 wrote: Watch for McNabb to not only dominate through the air, but he will also rush for 30+ yards today too.

Good call on the rushing yards. McNabb rarely runs anymore unless the game is on the line or in the playoffs. I could see him rushing for 30 today as well.
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 37)

Postby treat24 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:50 pm

joejlitz wrote:
mariners100 wrote: Watch for McNabb to not only dominate through the air, but he will also rush for 30+ yards today too.

Good call on the rushing yards. McNabb rarely runs anymore unless the game is on the line or in the playoffs. I could see him rushing for 30 today as well.

you just quoted the guy who not only picked miami to win, but called Adrian Peterson "AP" ... :-b
treat24
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafecasterCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: I'm drinking 'til I forget the 1999 NFC Championship game.

Postby mariners100 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:39 pm

I was off on the Miami pick... but thats ok.

BTW: AP, AD, ADP... dude's a beast, and he just broke one to put Minny up by 1
GOT 6? WE DO!
mariners100
Head Coach
Head Coach

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting