I did this for the first time... - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to General Talk

I did this for the first time...

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: I did this for the first time...

Postby Nfl Fan » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:17 pm

FantasyFutballGuru13 wrote:it's a man law dude - number 43

43. All men have the right to remain silent when asked by a woman "do you like this". And the right to leave the room.

I've read all 113 of them. they are quite hysterical. :-b

It's very simular to another man law...

When your wife asks any question about the size of her butt, a man gets to leave the room without saying a word. :-° :-b
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 2)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Dolfin99 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:22 pm

I do not mind going shopping with my wife at all. She shops like me.....get what you need and get out. :-) Since my wife has long legs :-D she buys her clothes online.

Although, I love shopping for my kids. ;-D
Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig.
Dolfin99

EditorModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe SpotterInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby RiffRaff » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:25 pm

I shop for my wife's gifts only. The rest she takes care of. Including my side of the family, I rarely know what they are getting until they open it.

It was all in our Marriage Vows. ;-D

I Hate Shopping, even for myself most of the time. :-t
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:29 am

yesterday i decided to try a new appetizer from the local Thai restaraunt...Fried Bean Curd :-P :-t :-t who knew you could fry something and have it taste bad. it had the texture of a dish sponge made out of scrambled eggs...oh well, at least the rest of the food was yummy...although the HOT was EXTRA HOT
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:52 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:yesterday i decided to try a new appetizer from the local Thai restaraunt...Fried Bean Curd :-P :-t :-t who knew you could fry something and have it taste bad. it had the texture of a dish sponge made out of scrambled eggs...oh well, at least the rest of the food was yummy...although the HOT was EXTRA HOT

Depending on how it's made, fried tofu is actually pretty good.

Normally when I hop into a Thai restaurant, I try not to think that everything is made with fish sauce for if I do, that will just make me think everything has a not-so-subtle hint of fish sauce. %-6
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:03 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Dan Lambskin wrote:yesterday i decided to try a new appetizer from the local Thai restaraunt...Fried Bean Curd :-P :-t :-t who knew you could fry something and have it taste bad. it had the texture of a dish sponge made out of scrambled eggs...oh well, at least the rest of the food was yummy...although the HOT was EXTRA HOT

Normally when I hop into a Thai restaurant, I try not to think that everything is made with fish sauce for if I do, that will just make me think everything has a not-so-subtle hint of fish sauce. %-6

yeah, for some reason i didnt associate bean curd with tofu, which i'll eat if i have to, but this was terrible. as for fish sauce, i keep a bottle in the fridge...sometimes i'll make home-made Thai
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeSurvival Of The Fittest WinnerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Metroid » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:01 pm

Tofu prepared right is good, I prefer tempeh myself though. ;-D
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:24 pm

Dan Lambskin wrote:
The Artful Dodger wrote:

yeah, for some reason i didnt associate bean curd with tofu, which i'll eat if i have to, but this was terrible. as for fish sauce, i keep a bottle in the fridge...sometimes i'll make home-made Thai

I've never tried making Thai food at home because of fish sauce, although I think there are some kinds of fish sauce that are less pungent out there. I'll try making a Thai curry just for starters and let you know how that had gone. ;-D
The Artful Dodger
Offensive Coordinator
Offensive Coordinator

Matchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Previous

Return to General Talk