T Pryor - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Contests and Showing Off

T Pryor

Moderators: deluxe_247, Football Moderators

T Pryor

Postby abrage22 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:55 pm

so im currently on PS free trial and i love it. heres one of my sigs i've made from it so far. c&c would be great

abrage22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: T Pryor

Postby Metroid » Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:10 pm

A little blury and "washed out." The render is much too small for my liking, it gets lost in the vast background. I love the subject matter, I always like to see more than just the same AD, LT, and Peyton Manning sigs. Keep working at PS, it's the shiz! ;-D

Also FYI did you know that reds are the hardest to get under Cafe limits? For some reason they suck up a huge amount of space. :-?
Metroid

ModeratorCafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertEagle Eye
Home Cafe: Football

Postby abrage22 » Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:48 pm

Metroid wrote:A little blury and "washed out." The render is much too small for my liking, it gets lost in the vast background. I love the subject matter, I always like to see more than just the same AD, LT, and Peyton Manning sigs. Keep working at PS, it's the shiz! ;-D

Also FYI did you know that reds are the hardest to get under Cafe limits? For some reason they suck up a huge amount of space. :-?

ok thanks for the commenets met.

and yeah this thing looks wayyyy more different on a different site i posted this on. i looked at it when i posted it and im like wtf
abrage22
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Postby soty » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:58 pm

So you have gone over to the PS side huh abrage? ;-) You know I mean well, keep it real with you abrage, but this is one kinda just blah to me. The background is just too plain for my liking. I realize it probably has something to do with getting used to a new program so I am sure you will get better. I do like what you did with the text though. Also like Met said I like how you chose a different player for your sig. Its nice to see different players then usual stars. ;-D

Btw I do agree with you Met about the reds. Sometimes they just fit and you kind of have to use them, but most of the time I try to avoid that color...especially with text.
soty
Defensive Assistant
Defensive Assistant

Award-Winning Graphics Expert

Return to Contests and Showing Off