Division Championships - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Division Championships

Moderator: Football Moderators

Division Championships

Postby steakhead » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:13 pm

What if the Eagles and the Chargers win tomorrow. We will be having a 8-8 and a 9-7 team hosting the championship games. Personally I think that the Eagles and Chargers could win. What are your thoughts?
steakhead
Special Teams Staff
Special Teams Staff

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Division Championships

Postby deluxe_247 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:28 pm

i like the eagles' chances, but i just dont think the chargers can pull it out in pitt. i wish i could say otherwise....but thats the reality. especially with LT2 and gates banged up.
deluxe_247
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

Fantasy ExpertCafe RankerBig Sig ChampionMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 pm

steakhead wrote:What if the Eagles and the Chargers win tomorrow. We will be having a 8-8 and a 9-7 team hosting the championship games. Personally I think that the Eagles and Chargers could win. What are your thoughts?

If those 2 teams make the Super Bowl it will be like 2 turds fighting over who stinks the most.
Cowboys 4 life

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 79)
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Postby eagles21 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:34 pm

Cowboys 4 life wrote:
steakhead wrote:What if the Eagles and the Chargers win tomorrow. We will be having a 8-8 and a 9-7 team hosting the championship games. Personally I think that the Eagles and Chargers could win. What are your thoughts?

If those 2 teams make the Super Bowl it will be like 2 turds fighting over who stinks the most.

:-b :-b :-b :-b

Eagle poop definitely stinks more then Charger poop, since Chargers don't poop. :-B
eagles21
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe RankerGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner

Postby flotsamnjetsam » Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:21 am

I think that the Eagles & Chargers have a 50/50 chance of winning. ;-7 :-b ;-) :-/

Thanks to deluxe_247 for the awesome sig!
flotsamnjetsam

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterGolden Eagle EyeCafe MusketeerTrivia Time Trial ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 78)

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting