PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals - Fantasy Football Cafe 2014 Fantasy Football Cafe


Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Moderator: Football Moderators

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby Nfl Fan » Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:47 pm

joejlitz wrote:
Cowboys 4 life wrote:The Eagle in that shirt looks sad. :-? Perhaps he is looking at his claws and seeing no Rings. :,-( :-D
[/color]


About twice a week, I have to remind C4L why he's wearing that paper bag. I don't mind. It's just like setting the alarm each night.


LOL :-b
Image
Yo, Met... thanks for the sig! GO DUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This NEVER gets old and neither does THIS!!
Nfl Fan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Mock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 6275
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 18 May 2003
Home Cafe: Football
Location: AUTZEN!!!!!!

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby Tyeattolah » Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:34 pm

Not in either...but GO CARDS!!! ;-D
Tyeattolah
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2755
Joined: 14 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: DCC's Rock!

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby iky » Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:02 pm

It's on, ladies. Bust out your McNabb jerseys. Cuz you're wearing them for the last time in your life.
Image

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1310
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: L.A. - Still waitin for the team

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby Cowboys 4 life » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:34 pm

On behalf of the Cards fans. Bag Em Eagles. :-)

Hell of a win Cards. Enjoy the Bowl. ;-D
Image
Image
Cowboys 4 life
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerCafe Blackjack Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 9515
(Past Year: 79)
Joined: 18 Jul 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere between Silicon Valley and a bunch of Fruits

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby joejlitz » Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:41 pm

I don this paperbag, not because I am ashamed of the Philadelphia Eagles. I am not. We went farther than anyone ever expected us to this year. And besides the fact that we should have won today, I am very proud of the team and proud to be an Eagles fan.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!
"There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness." - Po (Kung Fu Panda)
Image
joejlitz
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 7050
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 21 Sep 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: G-14 Classified

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby m16a » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:15 am

joejlitz wrote:I don this paperbag, not because I am ashamed of the Philadelphia Eagles. I am not. We went farther than anyone ever expected us to this year. And besides the fact that we should have won today, I am very proud of the team and proud to be an Eagles fan.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!



You're just saying that to make yourself feel better... :-B :-b

I kid, I kid. I have to agree with you on all points said.
Image
Props to Deluxe for the sig
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.
- Goethe
m16a
Moderator
Moderator

User avatar
ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 5361
(Past Year: 37)
Joined: 22 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Somewhere in PA

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby RiffRaff » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:44 am

m16a wrote:
joejlitz wrote:I don this paperbag, not because I am ashamed of the Philadelphia Eagles. I am not. We went farther than anyone ever expected us to this year. And besides the fact that we should have won today, I am very proud of the team and proud to be an Eagles fan.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!



You're just saying that to make yourself feel better... :-B :-b

I kid, I kid. I have to agree with you on all points said.



E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby iky » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:08 pm

soooo what do I get for winning? Or is it just NOT wearing the EEgles SUCK bag???
Image

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1310
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: L.A. - Still waitin for the team

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby iky » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:13 pm

RiffRaff wrote:
m16a wrote:
joejlitz wrote:I don this paperbag, not because I am ashamed of the Philadelphia Eagles. I am not. We went farther than anyone ever expected us to this year. And besides the fact that we should have won today, I am very proud of the team and proud to be an Eagles fan.

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!



You're just saying that to make yourself feel better... :-B :-b

I kid, I kid. I have to agree with you on all points said.



E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES

E-A-G-L-E-S SUCK SUCK SUCK
Image

soty is tha man!
iky
Head Coach
Head Coach

User avatar

Posts: 1310
Joined: 6 Sep 2005
Home Cafe: Football
Location: L.A. - Still waitin for the team

Re: PBC: Eagles vs. Cardinals

Postby RiffRaff » Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:24 am

iky wrote:
RiffRaff wrote:
m16a wrote:

You're just saying that to make yourself feel better... :-B :-b

I kid, I kid. I have to agree with you on all points said.



E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES

E-A-G-L-E-S SUCK SUCK SUCK


E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
Image
The Eagles rule, the Viqueens drool.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES, EAGLES, EAGLES
RiffRaff
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Cafe RankerPick 3 ChampionCafe Blackjack Weekly Winner
Posts: 3527
Joined: 22 Apr 2007
Home Cafe: Football
Location: Big Old 0 for the Grill-0- Meter. Minnesota Weather Sucks

PreviousNext

Return to Game Commentary, Cheering & Venting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Start & Sit Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2014 NFL season kicks off in 5:44 hours
(and 36 days)
2014 NFL Schedule


  • Fantasy Football
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact